Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 02:20:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The sh@t just hit the fan!!  (Read 30667 times)
Esiang
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re:good fish, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 24, 2003

Dont feed the fish until it's hungry lol.....(joke)
Stephen
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 24, 2003

(This is based on my recollection of your philippine experience.  If I have wrong facts, please forgive me.)

Remember how you met this young lady.  You originally wrote to a lady you thought was 22-23 years old.  When you got to Cebu and met the girl you found out that actually she was only 17 years old.  Also, you found out that Momma has been the one who was actually corresponding with you...not the daughter.   (That's deception.  Momma is a fraud.)

BUT....you're such a fine guy that Momma says she will help you because her daughter in only 17 year old.  And here the cousin comes in.

Peter....This family could have snakes in it.  Give that some thought.  A con-artist introduced you to this gal.

Stephen

Peter Lee
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to One more thought...., posted by Stephen on Mar 24, 2003

Nice story

This is why I wanted to be different and meet first and chat later.  Dat didn't work either.

Peter Lee
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I was blind but now i see.

By me not holding back and telling the whole story you got a better picture to help me thanks for the input.

Dave H
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Stephen,

I guess I should have read the older posts first today. You had already said what I was trying to say above and you did it far better!

Dave H.

Michael B
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I remember reading that case. Is this Peter the same guy? I don't want to come across as 'piling on' when a guy is down, but Peter, for your own protection: Give it up, man! Some people are just BAD and it looks like you've found a whole family of them. Don't even call for the 'explaination' she's suppossed give. If you do, she'll convince you that somehow YOU'RE the bad guy for not 'trusting' her and you'll wind up dragging this thing out until you've sent her your last nickel.
Peter Lee
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh my goodness, posted by Michael B on Mar 24, 2003

I am getting the picture

But i have to ask  her anyway

There is no more money in the ATM and i aint gonna put any more in

I want to see what she has to say next

I need to finish this one way or the other

Jimbo
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Good point Stephen,

That's what I was thinking.

Jim

outwest77
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by outwest77]

I was talking to this girl in manila 2 yrs ago, and had no plans to go to the phls since i did not know anyone there.
This girl was very cute sent me her pic, actually it was on mirc chat, at the time i did not know about yahoo, so i could not view a webcam on mirc,

Anyway she was very cute, etc, worked at her own shop for Tayloring i think, seemed to be smart etc, Well about a month after making plans to go see her etc, her cell phone is disconnected one day. She emails me with this long story, she was robbed, her purse was stolen , her cellphone and all her money, etc, blah blah, I tended to believe her story since, the cell phone was disconnected the next day, etc, So i felt bad for her. So i thought, hey, i like this girl she seems nice etc, Well so i thought, i would be a knight in shining armor. I emailed her and i said, i will send you some money, i thought in american terms, and said to myself hmmmmmmmmmmm 250 dollars should be enough. I proceeded to tell her that on the email that i would be emailing that amount to her, and pls dont worry yourself etc.  No protests, at all from her. In fact she said, ok here is the western union address closest to me send it to this name this address blah blah thank you thank you thank you. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm , i thought, thats strange. She certainly seems a bit overeager, and does not even offer a casual, obligatory refusal of the money.

Anyway i did not send the money, I emailed her the next day and said, Sory, i just dont feel right about it. Even though in my mind, i was more sure than not that what she was saying was true, i did not want money to come into the picture that early., She said she understood. we made plans to meet in manila in a few months and she professed her undying devotion to me every day on chat , and that she is so happy she has found a decent responsible guy, and she cant wait to see me blah blah. I fell for it.

So then, on mirc, i dont know how many of you are familiar with mirc, I knew she said a few weeks earlier that she "used to have a penpal in chicago". Anyway, we continued to chat daily etc, and one day i did a "who is" on her nickname she was using, That tells you what rooms that person is currently chatting in(sory im the suspicous type)...Well it said, #filipino, #cebu, #islandlover,,,,,

Islandlover, hmm never heard of that one, So i joined that room, Lo and Behold who is in that room, hernick......and one other name.......hernick'sGuy..........Bingo

You should have witnessed the commotion that followed......
First silence, .........then she pipes up.......i said to her.. so is this the guy from Chicago.........silence....then ....Yes......so you are playing two guys at the same time ? ......talk to him, she told the other guy.............He proceeds to tell me he knows all about her talking to me and that she is such a sweet girl etc, ...........I told him did you know she is professing her undying devotion to me every day and waiting for the day i come to see her in manila,,,,,,,yes he says.. she told me all about it, you dont underrstand her situation blah blah..........Did you know she was willing to accept 250 dollars from me just 3 days ago?.....yes he says blah blah.........Same thing with her, the oh, i am sory for blah blah.......shes a really sweet girl , etc, Then he proceeds to tell me he and her and "engaged". for that april, LOL

Needless to say that ended that. Lesson learned

Mirc and Yahoo chat are gathering places for girls who chat and play many guys at once, so i learned my lesson.

outwest77
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Peter.
Feel free to add me to your yahoo messenger, outwest7177

i will be more than happy to have a long chat with you about all my experiences in the phils, since i have been dating my gf there in manila for a year now, and i have spent 3 trips of 2 months each in the phils  this year,
I will share my insight about the phils and the personalities of the women there, Also my experiences on mirc chat, yahoo chat. Also what i have seen in the internet cafes over there while i am there. My gf in manila read your letter yesterday, while we were chatting and she had some interesting comments also.

Peter Lee
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Story, posted by outwest77 on Mar 24, 2003

i look forward to it i am yahoo
peterlee7772000
greg
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Guys go to RP seaking a much better Woman than he can find in America, not the same or worst. There are countless available Foreigners that are lookng for a good husband. You need to take your time, especailly concerning a much younger Lady. You sound like a good Guy, and you deserve a good Woman. Good Luck
Peter Lee
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Peter, Dump Her, posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

Thanks Greg

I never thought this would happen to me.

I thought I really found the one.

A good thing about the young ones, they haven't had a lot of practice yet and are easier to detect problems sooner.

Your right about a better gal than AW.  But remember I chose meetem first then email, not email then meetem.

This could be the end of a new beginning.

SteveG
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Peter, Dump Her, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 24, 2003

Peter,
 Some may say I am old fashioned for being so stuck on writing letters by hand, but that is the only way I would initiate contact with Filipinas.  Period.  Whether you choose chat rooms or email, they share a common trait - both are the 'easy' route to romance.  And it is this very percieved "easiness" that also works to the advantage of the gold diggers and con artists.   Chat Rooms and Emails both allow them to play more guys simultaneously with less time invested.  In my opinion the nicer girls still tend to stand back and prefer hand written letters and a more conservative pace of romance.  You can do what you like, but I personally would go so far as to recommend to the Filipinas to be cautious with the American men who are in a big rush and want to just send a few short emails or chat and aren't interested enough to spend the time to write a real letter.  A person's willingness to give their time to you is directly proportional to how much value you have to them.   OK, I'll hush before I turn this into a sermon!  Smiley
                                   SteveG
Peter Lee
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to My Recomendation, posted by SteveG on Mar 24, 2003

I too wanted to get away from the email and chats and was introduced to this i thought true pinay.  Later after we met we chatted and phoned.  Lets face it i am a bad fisherman.  I have to learn to fish better
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: