Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 10:15:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The sh@t just hit the fan!!  (Read 30642 times)
Dave H
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2003

Hi Jay,

Guys shouldn't feel bad about having made mistakes with Filipinas. I got very lucky! I have lived in the US my entire life and still can't figure out most AW's! ;o)))

Dave H.

Jay
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well..., posted by Dave H on Mar 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Hi Dave,

Did I inadvertently insinuate in my post that anyone should feel bad about making mistakes with a Filipina? I hope not. Didn't mean to come across that way at all.

Jay

Dave H
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well..., posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Jay,

No, I didn't read it that way. I was just trying to find a place to squeeze in my post without starting a new thread. It ended up after your post. I just was trying to say something like: "Women, can't live with 'em...can't live without 'em!" There are good and bad in every bunch...but I doubt that I will really ever understand women, no matter where they are from. Lots of times they think men are nuts and feel the same way about us. We are just different creatures (Thank God!)...it's just a male-female thing. I am not making much sense...just kind of rambling. I have been up too many nights and days following the war. I've got a nephew over there.

Dave H.

Peter Lee
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not At All!, posted by Dave H on Mar 24, 2003

you need sleep and i need a new heart ha
Jay
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not At All!, posted by Dave H on Mar 24, 2003

Hi Dave,

Ok, just checking. I coulden't see that in my post, but as you know, sometimes posts can be misunderstood. I feel better now. LOL!

Jay

Dave H
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Not At All!, posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Jay,

Since when do I ever disagree with you? LOL You might put a Pinoy death lock on me! ;o))) Oh by the way...coming from you that was a big compliment! I am a humbled by it! Thanks!

Dave H.

Jay
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROFLMAOCUMLTNTPIMMFP!  ;o)), posted by Dave H on Mar 24, 2003

Hi Dave,

I really can't think of anything we disagree on. :-) Btw, that was a compliment well deserved!

Jay

Peter Lee
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2003

Hey guys!

Sounds like you know something others don't.

I feel like an outsider

I am almost initiated lol

Do I get to be inside after this?

Jay
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: The sh@t just hit the fa..., posted by Peter Lee on Mar 24, 2003

Hi Peter,

Outwest's reply above was just kidding about Stephen saying I know what I'm talking about because I lived in the Philippines for a while. Your not missing anything here. We're just talking about living there for extended periods of time, preferably on multiple trip's. It gives you a better sense of how to deal with the peolple there and what to watch for and what to expect. Alot of people on this board have done that. Hum, outwest and Nathan, just to mention a few.

I know your devastated, but don't give up the ship yet. talk to her first. Then decide.

Press On,
Jay

Peter Lee
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The sh@t just hit th..., posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2003

I will talk to her first

My gut feeling is she is not bad

But all this time all my actions were to bait her to do something wrong and all along she was doing it with out me knowing it by inflating the tuition fees.  

I think the kid in the candy store is her weakness

Stephen
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: The sh@t just hit the fa..., posted by Peter Lee on Mar 24, 2003

I'm glad you're here also.  Thanks for sticking around.  We all help each other around here.

This may not turn out like you wanted.  But don't give up.  Just learn and go forward.  I guarentee that you're better off finding out bad news now than after you marry her.

Also, I like Bear's offer of introducing you to some ladies he knows over in the PHils.  You know, there are quite a few fine ladies in their 30's in the Phils that have not been married.  You can find a real gem there.

My wife was 37 when we married and she had never been married.  Give that some thought.

Stephen

Peter Lee
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Peter....., posted by Stephen on Mar 24, 2003

I can't do anything now till i resolve this thing thanks
Dave H
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Jay,

I'm a reincarnated Filipino. ;o)))

Dave H.

Stephen
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by outwest77 on Mar 24, 2003

It's hard to beat experience.

I mean, I could never look as good in a purple G-string as Dave H.

Know what I mean!

Stephen

Dave H
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Stephen on Mar 24, 2003

Hi Stephen,

In a purple G-string, that may be true. But I think you would look more smashing than me in a lime green one! I wish I was in the Philippines during your visit. We could go snorkling and shock our ladies. ROFLMPGSAO!

Dave H.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: