Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 02:58:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tick Tock - - A word from the grande gringo  (Read 1639 times)
Windmill Boy
« on: February 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello Everyone

If  you  halfway care about  my  japan trip  I  appoligize  for  the  lapse and delay in posting.

I just finished  working  an  7 day stretch.  and I  have  been  working  on  some  of  my  other  projects and  obligations  in  this  time  in  regards  to  my trip.   Like  scanning   books  and  art work into  the  computer that I am giving away as gifts I got for my family and  finally  getting it  into the mail today over 2  weeks  after  returning  home.

I am  slowly  posting  my  adventure  as  I  am  writting  it.  Maybe  I  am  being  too  lengthy writing about nothing  but  I  am writing  this  for  my  records  and  in case  someone  else  decides  to pursue  this  alternate  route of Japan to  give  them  a  feel  of  the  country as  I  see it. As  there is  very  little  info  on  the  board about  Japan.  

The  actual  meeting single  available  women is  coming up very  shortly in this  essay.  But I am afraid some of you are expecting super  juicy  stories about the woman  with the  nice derrier  ha ha ha.  though  I am still  writing  with  her  regularly  I am afraid  some  of  you  might  be  let  down,  in  regards to  what happened.

I'll  try  to be  more  concise  If I can.  But I  am only  at  this  point  at  about  1/3  of  the way  into  my  trip  so I  have  alot  more  to  write.  Pictures  will  be  forthcoming  but  please  be  patient  as  it  will  probably  be 2  weeks  or  so before I  can  get  to  forming  a  web page of sorts.

Arigato gozaimashta

Windmill boy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: