Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:13:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry we are late -VICKY  (Read 2258 times)
The Walker
« on: February 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

In posting the promised letters about Argentina. Something has come up. Don has been recalled in a retired person test recall just in case there is trouble at home. He is not supposed to bring anyone but he is bringing me with him. I will stay in a hotel. They are going to put him in a hotel and he will just pay the difference to upgrade to double occupancy. He is busy packing and said that not to worry war is not imminent this is just a test in case we do have to fight Iraq and there is trouble here in the USA or else they have to send more troops the retired men and women will do some of the routine things that need military experience but not active combat capability. They will mind the house sort of when everyone else goes away. They have been doing this off and on for some time it is just his turn.

Good luck and happiness to the newlyweds and new parents here.

VICKY

Dave H
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sorry we are late -VICKY, posted by The Walker on Feb 9, 2003

Hi Don and Vicky,

I figured with all the increased miltary activity and raised security levels that something like this was probably up. Hope you get home soon. Good luck and take care!

On a lighter side: I checked my caller ID tonight and thought Tony Blair was calling me from Great Britain. I swallowed hard and took the call...turns out it was only Stephen. Shocked))) Actually I was relieved! :oD

Dave H.

Kreeger
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sorry we are late -VICKY, posted by The Walker on Feb 9, 2003

....I am disappointed that they would recall an older, retired serviceman, rather than a younger ex-infantryman who has been out of the army for only 3 years and is jump certified and tabbed... Hey, Bush... leave the old guys alone and call us young-bucks!
Michael B
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Guy over on the Latin board got called up too. Well, yall be careful and tell Walker to come back in one piece.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: