Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:00:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Email Address For Larry S??  (Read 3071 times)
MrLucky
« on: February 12, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Does anyone know how to reach Larry S, (the one from Dallas)??

I got knocked off my motorcycle on a rainy night in Nashville about the time he left and I was off the board for long enough that I don't even know what happened to him.

I have questions about traveling in and out thru China border points, which I am about to start doing every few months, and he told me he did that several times a year himself.

I would like to reach him and ask a few questions, if anyone knows his email address, or would forward this message to him.

Thanks,

Jason
Saint Petersburg

P.S.: If anyone else on this board has been to China several times recently and would be willing to share their experiences, please email me.

Thanks again.

Tim
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Email Address For Larry S??, posted by MrLucky on Feb 12, 2003

A couple of questions that you need to clarify:

1. Are you talking about entering mainland China, Taiwan, or Hong Kong ? Or more than one place ?

2. Do you hold a US citizen's passport ?

3. Will you be going on company-sponsored business or just personal travel ?

Regards, Tim

MrLucky
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Email Address For Larry S??, posted by Tim on Feb 12, 2003

Tim:

Thank you for responding.

Answers to your questions are:

I will be traveling to mainland China, at different times thru Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing on a U.S. passport, for the dual purpose of visiting, on different trips, with the various ladies I am writing to, and to talk with potential manufacturers of an electronic household environmental enhancement accessory I am in the process of patenting.

Goal: to develop a "million dollar" consumer product, and to seek a new bride to share my life.

My questions had to do with reports I have heard of travelers being greatly delayed for detailed inspection of the contents of the hard drive on their laptops, and whether or not I am able to cross their border with magazines or DVD's or VCD's or VHS tapes of movies or TV shows that project a more realistic view of our culture and life in America than those ladies might otherwise have.

I have seen references in magazines about Chinese government censorship and fierce efforts to prevent dilution of their culture with anything that might create dissatisfaction in their population.

If you could shed some light on these question marks in my mind, I would be grateful.

Thanks again,

Jason Channing
Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jeff S
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Email Address For Larry S??, posted by MrLucky on Feb 13, 2003

Hi Jason:
I have an excellent business contact I'd like to introduce you to, but your profile didn't contain an e-mail address. Please e-mail me at jspira@gte.net

Jeff S.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: