Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 02:00:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dad and Vicky due in this weekend  (Read 12116 times)
Jay
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Part time job listing, posted by Ray on Jan 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by Jay]

ROTFLMAOCUML!!!

That was a good one, Ray. I would assume that job must be part time? I mean how many elephants are there? Unless of course, it takes a few months of chasing the elephant around with the scissors just to get him to go along with the idea. ;-)

Jay

Ray
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Part time job listing, posted by Jay on Jan 24, 2003

You don't chase him around for a few months with a pair of scissors!

You sneak up on him while he's sleeping, with a pair of vice-grips & a box cutter. Oh, and you have to be REAL fast :-)

Ray

SteveG
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hmmmmmmmmmm, posted by Jay on Jan 24, 2003

I don't know Jay, I don't see much to choose from with either one of those jobs!   Erol may have had the worst of it though - you can always wash your hands....and arms.... and legs....and feet.....well, it is a bull after all and trust me, the volume is impressive.... but no amount of teeth brushing would make me better after biting off sheep balls!  Smiley  
                 SteveG
Jay
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmm, posted by SteveG on Jan 24, 2003

Hi Steve,

I woulden't like either job, but I suppose the sheep job would be easier to explain to friends, IMO. ;-)

Hey, I was just looking at your bio. You've been married as long as I have. Was the baby born this ladt December? If so, sorry I didn't get a chance to say congratulations. I wasn't able to post the last couple of months. Lost my password.

Jay

SteveG
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmmmmmmm, posted by Jay on Jan 24, 2003

Jay,
 I guess I need to go update my info, don't I?  Our baby was born Dec 2000.  Smiley   She just entered that 'terrible two' realm a few days ago and so far seems to be living up to the title.  LOL   She's curious about and into everything all the time!  
       SteveG
Jay
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thanks, posted by SteveG on Jan 25, 2003

LOL! I thought so. Maybe that pic on Jeff's Asian board picture site should have given me a clue! I've seen it there for a while. Certainly before December last year.

Oh well, congrats anyway! ;-)

Jay

Jay
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No, No, No!, posted by Ray on Jan 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Hi Ray,

Well, I know Geraldo is in Venezuela. Some kind of crisis going on there. It's in the neighborhood. Steve B. may be right. Maybe he's working on that. Walker may be retired, but apparently still recalled anytime there is a crisis.

Jay

Dave H
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: No, No, No!, posted by Jay on Jan 24, 2003

Hey Jay,

We had Geraldo ride on our rescue truck for a day. Probably the slowest day we ever had...except for all the Latinas screaming his name. LOL One of my partners and I kept bugging him to sing "Rico Suave" which was Gerardo's hit at the time. ;o))) His cameraman and producer stayed for a week. It stayed pretty slow, but after they left...the "chit" really hit the fan.

Dave H.

SteveB
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: No, No, No!, posted by Jay on Jan 24, 2003

It's super Walker!!!
Jimbo
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: PS, posted by SteveB on Jan 24, 2003

But if he wants to come out of retirement they'll be needing some good snipers in Baghdad soon Shocked)

Jim

Dave H
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Don is retired, posted by Jimbo on Jan 24, 2003

Hey Jimbo,

Every notice how Sodamn Insane and all of his cabinet look the same? A briefcase nuke would do the trick!

Dave H.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: