Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 04:50:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dad and Vicky due in this weekend  (Read 11681 times)
The Walker
« on: January 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Dad and Vicky will probably get in Saturday or Sunday. Jose will go fetch them in the Suburban. Look for a post from them sometime late next week. Vicky says Argentina is a mess, children starving in outlying areas. Political corruption in those areas making it worse. But the people are bearing up well and for the most part whith what dignity they can muster. The "patrone" of the ranch where they stayed was magnanimous with the poor in his area.

Give them some time to rest up and to get their notes together, and they'll have some things to tell you. Vickly says she will not eat another bite of beef for a month.

The Elder Daughter.

The Walker
PS
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dad and Vicky due in this weekend, posted by The Walker on Jan 23, 2003

Dad and Vicky were very popular whenever they struck up a tango, which I gather is almost the national dance of Argentina. I can understand why they were so popular. Remember Gomez and Morticia doing a tango in "Addams Family Values"? They dance like that. It is almost rated NC-17 when they tango. You can tell they really get into it. Better than Arnold and Tia in "True Lies". They have a special tango outfit they wear. Vicky's is slashed up and down and is  a shimmering white and black sequined dance gown. Dad has a full-blown back tuxedo that looks just like Gomez' tux in "Addams Family Values" with real black pearl studs and cufflinks. Dad is really a handsome devil in that outfit, and Vicky is pretty cute in hers, too. I wish they would post a picture so you could see but dad is pretty strict about that.

Ask them about the tango when they get back online here.

-T.E.D.

donb2222
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to PS, posted by The Walker on Jan 23, 2003

[This message has been edited by donb2222]

T.E.D.,
 Your writing style is very similar to your fathers.
Thanks for the updates, I am looking forward to your fathers' stories of his travels.

Don

The Walker
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The apple does not fall far from the tre..., posted by donb2222 on Jan 24, 2003

Is it? Ha-ha! I never noticed. I am not surprised. After mom ran away, the three of us became exceptionally close and I did most of the secretary work until I went to college. Dad often dictated letters on tape and I would transcribe them. So that must be where I picked up his style of writing.

PS: Looks like Saturday. Dad will have a fit if he misses the Superbowl so I expect them in Saturday. He has several people in for the game and they watch it on dad's big screen and party. I think they have almost as much fun watching the commercials as the game some years.

-T.E.D.

Jay
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The apple does not fall far from the..., posted by The Walker on Jan 24, 2003

Hi T.E.D.,

I'll bet he dictates them to Vicky now too. Her style of writing is the same as well.

Jay

NoNamePinay
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The apple does not fall far from the tre..., posted by donb2222 on Jan 24, 2003

The apple tree does not bear mango fruits. I'm just kidding Smiley. You are right Don her writing is the same as her Dad, like father like daughter as what they say.

NNP

Dave H
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to PS, posted by The Walker on Jan 23, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi T.E.D.,

Gomez was always quite the dancer! He and Morticia make a perfect couple. Maybe your Dad can post a picture without their heads showing. Shocked) Did Don and Vicky do the Habanera at the wedding? Shocked) I'm glad they're having a great trip!

Dave "Uncle Fester" H.

Jay
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: PS, posted by Dave H on Jan 24, 2003

Hi Dave,

Well, at least a picture of Vicky. That probably wouldn't do any harm.

Jay

SteveB
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: PS, posted by Jay on Jan 24, 2003

Were they spying on Argentina?Huh
Ray
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: PS, posted by SteveB on Jan 24, 2003

You know he wouldn't bring the wife along on a mission! You've been watching too many Arnold Schwarzenneger movies. Besides, like Jimbo pointed out, he's retired :-)

I thought they went down there to swap bull sperm. I wonder if Don uses one of them new-fangled microprocessor-controlled sperm collection systems or if he does it the old fashioned way (give the bull a bucket and a Playboy magazine and send him out behind the barn)?

BTW, does bull sperm come in quarts???

Ray

Nathan
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No, No, No!, posted by Ray on Jan 24, 2003

Don't know about Bull Sperm coming in quarts, but BS does!
SteveG
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No, No, No!, posted by Ray on Jan 24, 2003

Ray,
 You got it close except that you have to go with the bull to errrrrrr help him.   !YUCK!    Yep, I saw it on TV recently and after watching the bull's "assistant", I have to say it did wonders for my attitude at work!   As you may know, I DID grow up on a farm with a lot of beef cows but we just let the bull and cows work it out between themselves.  Smiley  
                         SteveG

PS - Yep, quarts is about right.   Oh my goodness....will
    this get me banned??  Tongue

Jay
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hmmmmmmmmmm, posted by SteveG on Jan 24, 2003

Hi Steve,

LOL! I remember reading the biography of Erol Flynn. His first job in Australia was biting the b@lls off sheep. I thought that was the worst job I had ever heard of till you mentioned the bulls assistant. Smiley

Jay

Ray
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hmmmmmmmmmm, posted by Jay on Jan 24, 2003

Jay,

I saw an interesting job listed in the paper the other day for the San Diego zoo, circumcising elephants.

The pay isn't much but the tips are big...

Ray

SteveB
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Part time job listing, posted by Ray on Jan 24, 2003

I saw a job listing in the Iraqi Times...for a camel castrater...pays pretty good,,just don't get your thumbs caught in the bricks

Steveb

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: