Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 03, 2024, 02:21:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I HOPE SIZE DOESN`T MATTER .. HA HA HA  (Read 14851 times)
Windmill Boy
« on: January 29, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

HI GANG

SORRY  ABOUT  THE  CAPS  I  GOT  IT  BACK  FROM  JAPANESE  SCRIPT  BUT I  CANT  CONTROL THE  SIZE ---- HA HA HA

----------------------------------------------------------------------
NAGASAKI AND  THE  LITTLE WOMAN
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I HAD  A  NICE  DAY  WITH  MIHO  (153 CM  = 5 FOOT---- THE  TOP OF  HER  HEAD  COMES  UP  TO MY ARMPIT) ON OUR  TRIP TO NAGASAKI YESTERDAY.  IT WAS SNOWING RATHER HEAVILY SO  THE EXPRESS WAY WAS  BLOCKED  SO  SHE  DID NOT  WANT TO DRIVE.  WE  TOOK A TRAIN 2 HOURS  OR SO  TO NAGASAKI FROM FUKUOKA.

I  LIKE  THE 3  CITIES  I  HAVE  VISITED  ON THIS  SOUTHERN  ISLAND  OF  KYUSHU (KAGOSHIMA, FUKUOKA AND NAGASAKI)  BUT  i  THINK  i  LIKE  NAGASAKI  THE  BEST  AND  IT  DIDN`T HURT  THAT  IT  IS  MIHO`S  HOMETOWN.  i  LIKE  THE  GEOGRAPHIC  LAYOUT  OF  THE  CITY  NESTLED  IN  THE  HILLS WITH  ITS  HARBOR  THOUGH I  DID  NOT  SEE  THAT.  IT  ALSO  HAS  A  SLIGHT  INTERNATIONAL  FLAIR  WITH  ITS  HISTORY  OF CONTACT  WITH  THE  WEST.  i  NOTICED  SOME  DUTCH  WORDS  AND  INFLUENCE  HERE  AND  THERE.  AND  YES  THE  CHINESE ...

NAGASAKI  IS  ONE  OF  THE  3  CITIES  WITH A  CHINA TOWN  (YOKOHAMA IS  THE  BIGGEST  AND  KOBE  ALSO).  WE  WANDERED  AROUND  THROUGH  CHINATOWN UNTIL WE  GOT  TO  HER FAVORITE RESTAURANT.  IT  EVEN  HAD  A CARP  TROUGH / POND  OUTSIDE  WITH BRIGHT COLORED FISH SWIMMING IN  IT.  THE  FOOD  I  HAD  WAS  GOOD  AND EVEN  SIMILAR TO  AMERICAN  CHINESE.

tHIS  CHINA TOWN  WAS  CLEAN (SURPRISE SURPRISE) AND  HAD  A  NICE  AURA  ABOUT  IT  THEY  ARE  GETTING  READY  FOR  CHINESE NEW YEAR IN A COUPLE  OF  DAYS.  IT LOOKS  LIKE  A  VERY  BIG  CELEBRATION  HERE.  WE TOOK  MANY PICTURES  IN  CHINATOWN  OF  EACH  OTHER BEING  GOOFEY.

THEN  WE  WENT  WINDOW SHOPPING AND  i  DROVE HER  CRAZY LOOKING FOR  kAKI (CAKES  AND  PASTRY)  WELL  THAT  IS  MY  OCCUPATION  RIGHT  HA HA HA.  I TOOK HER  OUT  FOR  HIGH  TEA  AT  ONE  OF  HER  FAVORITE LOCATIONS  SHE  HAD  THE  TEA  AND  I  ATE  MOST  OF  THE  ACCOMPANYING  PASTRIES  SHE  CLAIMED THAT  SHE WAS  FULL FROM THE  CHINESE.

THOUGH SHE IS  CUTE  MIHO  IS  NOT  A  BEAUTY, THOUGH  SHE  HAS A  NICE  DERRIER.  BUT  HER ENGLISH  WAS  PRETTY GOOD  THOUGH SHE  SOUNDS  LIKE  A  DEAF  PERSON  WHEN  SHE  SPEAKS (NO  OFFENSE  INTENDED  GREG --- MY BROTHER IS  A  SIGN LANGUAGE  INTERPRETER  AND  IS  DATING / MOVING  IN  WITH  A  DEAF GUY) SO  IT  IS  A  CHALLENGE  TO  UNDERSTAND  HER BECAUSE  HER  SPEACH IS  SLURRED. WE  COMMUNICATED QUITE  WELL  TOGETHER.

BUT I  LIKE HER  PERSONALITY A LOT.  SHE IS  A FUNNY  GOOFEY  GIRL  WITH  SPUNK.  HER GRANDFATHER IS  A  CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC MONK AT 74  (MY  MOTHERS AGE)--- I GUESS  ABSTINENCE IS NOT  PART  OF  THAT EQUATION  HA HA HA.    THOUGH  SHE  IS  NOT  PRACTICING  [ I DON`T ATTEND  SERVICES  TOO  MUCH  EITHER]  AT  LEAST  SHE  HAS  A  SIMILAR  RELIGIOUS  FOUNDATION

DID  A  LITTLE  HAND  HOLDING  (HEY  THE  FREEZING  COLD  WEATHER  IS  GOOD  FOR  SOMETHING  RIGHT  HA HA HA) SHE  RESTED  HER  HEAD  ON  MY SHOULER  AS  WE  TOOK  THE  TRAIN  BACK  TO FUKUOKA.  AND SO FAR  IT SEEMS  LIKE A  GOOD  MATCH. WE  HAVE SOME SIMILAR INTERESTS AND  GOALS  TRAVEL BEING  ONE  OF  THE  BIGGEST AS  FAR  AS  I  CAN  TELL I  THINK.  JUST  HAD  A GOOD  DAY TOGETHER.

I MUST  HAVE  MADE  A  GOOD IMPRESSION BECAUSE SHE  CALLED  ME  AT THE  HOTEL  AND  SHE  SAID  THAT  SHE  TOLD HER  FRIEND  ABOUT  ME  AND  THAT  SHE / THEY   WANT  TO  MEET  ME  AFTER  HER  WORK AGAIN  TONIGHT  AND  SHE  LIVES  30  MINUTES  OUTSIDE  OF  FUKUOKA.  SO  i  HAVE  A  VERY POSITIVE BASE TO  BUILD  RELATIONSHIP OR AT LEAST  A  GOOD FRIENDSHIP ON I THINK.  i WILL  HAVE TO  ACCESS THE  RAY FACTOR ---  MARRY  AN  UGLY ONE ---  THOUGH  SHE IS  NOT HIDEOUS  BY  ANY  MEANS.  AND i  CAN SEE A LOT OF  STIFF  NECKS  HER  LOOKING UP  AT ME  AND  ME  LOOKING  DOWN  HA HA HA HA

BUT  i  WILL  HAVE  OTHER  CITIES  TO  VISIT  AND  ONE OR TWO  OTHER  PEOPLE  TO MEET  AND  WHO  KNOWS  WHO  I MIGHT  BUMP  INTO.

DON`T WORRY PICTURES  WILL COME WHEN  i GET HOME  AND  GET OGGANIZED AND  FIGURE OUT  THIS WEB SITE  CREATION  STUFF  AGAIN.

WINDMILL  BOY

Dave H
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I HOPE SIZE DOESN`T MATTER .. HA HA HA, posted by Windmill Boy on Jan 29, 2003

Hi WB,

"A funny goofy girl with spunk" and "a nice derriere"...what else do you need? I think Ray actually meant to say "Marry an ugly woman with a nice derriere!" ;o))) I've got a feeling that you will miss Miho when you get back. Better give her a nickname or you are going to piss off a lot of American women!!! Shocked))) Just wait and see how fast that cute little accent grows on you when she says "Your so big." Shocked))) I salivate and drool all over myself whenever my wife says that or "choc-o-late." Good lord I can't take it!!! =8oP Sorry!

Did you have any trouble pronouncing KAGOSHIMA, FUKUOKA AND NAGASAKI? I keep coming up with..."Gotta-Go-Shiit-Me," "Fuk-You-OK," "No-Gas-Ok." It could present a communication problem. ;o)))

Good Luck and keep having a GREAT time!

Dave H.

Jeff S
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Spunky Girl, posted by Dave H on Jan 30, 2003

Dave, you know there's a Fukui and Fukue in Japan also. Wonder what you do with those?

- Jeff

Dave H
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to LOL - Miho is a great name...., posted by Jeff S on Jan 31, 2003

Hey Jeff,

What's with all these ladies with "M" names? My old Japanese friend was named Masae. I kind of like the name "Wazuka." Shocked)))

Dave H.

shadow
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I HOPE SIZE DOESN`T MATTER .. HA HA HA, posted by Windmill Boy on Jan 29, 2003

As I have been getting very close a very small and sweet lady from Dumaguete. She is twice as old as she looks!!  Smiley

Good report WB, keep em comin!

Larry.

Dave H
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Me too!, posted by shadow on Jan 30, 2003

Hi Larry,

My wife is is twice as old (30) as she looks (15) and I'm twice as young (45) as I look (90). ;o))) Good luck to you!

Dave H.

Howard
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

WB,

GREAT report!!!  Hope you're having as much fun as I did Wink  It sure sounds like you are Cheesy  Keep the reports commin'!

Godspeed Fellow Traveler!

H

shadow
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Size ALWAYS Matters Tongue, posted by Howard on Jan 30, 2003

Smiley)
Howard
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sure, GODSYZED would think so!! Smiley N/T, posted by shadow on Jan 30, 2003

Cheesy
BrianN
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I don't know who got me rotfl more, Dave with his Ray joke, or Eric with the Ray approach...  Holy cow man, this thread is the best laugh I've had all month! (Carr, you actually call them genitals?  rotfl!)

Cheers Eric, good luck.

(keep up the great punch lines too :^)

joemc
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh man, this place is toooo much!, posted by BrianN on Jan 30, 2003

Hi Brian,
      After reading this post. I too needed a laugh.
      If all else fails, I wonder if my favorite stomping
      ground is still around. The superman bar in
      Yokohama. Eric did mention a Chinatown is where it
      is at. But that was twenty years ago.

joemc naughtyfester

Stephen
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

It's always good to read of someone's trip.

Keep us posted.

Best of luck.

Stephen & Tess.

Ray
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Go for it Wind!

Hey, I'm 6'5" and my wife is 5'0". My last wife was 4'11" and nobody ever complained about the height difference. Forget about the "small stuff" and get on with it!

And don't worry about looks! When you fall in love with a lady, she will get better looking every day until you wake up one day and BINGO!...she's suddenly a "10" :-)

Let me know when you need a list of which INS forms to download before you return to the States. LOL!

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to SIZE DOESN`T MATTER .. HA HA HA, posted by Ray on Jan 29, 2003

Hey Ray,

If only our wives would look down at us and say "You look like a 10!" ;o)))

Dave H.

Carr
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to SIZE DOESN`T MATTER .. HA HA HA, posted by Ray on Jan 29, 2003

I remember my workmate complaining about her 'short' boyfriend. I did a Jerry Seinfeld on her, 'Why does it bother you? Your genitals are still in line.' I cannot believe I said that. hahaha....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: