Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 04:44:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sitting in chat room...  (Read 2528 times)
Stephen
« on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

And another thing about these ladies you meet in the internet chat rooms, etc......

My sister-in-law is now communicting with a few men.  However, she only emails maybe once or twice a week.  She doesn't have the money to afford this.  Additionallly, because she works for a living she doesn't have time to sit around the email parlor chatting on the internet.

So I've always wondered.....but didn't want to be rude enought to ask.......you guys that talk regularly with these gals in the Phils.....Just where do these poor Filipinas get enough money to sit around and chat with Yankees for hours on end via internet?  The most logical answer is that they are asking the men they chat with for money.

Stephen

Howard
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sitting in chat room..., posted by Stephen on Jan 8, 2003

Stephen and Tess Cheesy

Greetings from Panabo City Cheesy  As an authority on this subject Tongue..  I will answer.  Well only for me Tongue

Gerlie Manages an internet cafe in Panabo.  She doesn't pay to talk to me unless her cafe is closed and she wants to chat.  Would you??? Tongue  LOL

That's my story!

Give my love to Tess Cheesy

H

Ray
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sitting in chat room..., posted by Stephen on Jan 8, 2003

Stephen,

That's a good question. I believe that most of those gals work in the Internet cafes or school computer labs.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: