Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 09:39:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't understand the Catholic Church  (Read 9815 times)
Dave H
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I don't understand the Catholic Chur..., posted by Febtember on Sep 9, 2002

Feb,

I don't think that Don is one of us "ignorant protestant"s, but rather one of those heathen "injuns." I didn't read anywhere (past or present) that Don had anyhing but respect for Vicky's Catholic beliefs and was just trying to learn more about it. He even stated that he attended services once a month just to make her happy.

Dave H.

Matthew
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I don't understand the Catholic Chur..., posted by Febtember on Sep 9, 2002

Miss,

I didn't read anything in his post that was even remotely anti-Catholic.Perhaps you misunderstood his post.I think you owe him an apology.

Man, this board is getting a little weird!!

tito Matt

kevin
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I don't understand the Catholic Church, posted by The Walker on Sep 8, 2002

bachelor catholics spank their monkeys at least every day or (if they're late 30-ish), at least every other day.  Face it, there's absolutely no way a heterosexual adult male withoutpartner, with natural heterosexual urges and remain celibate and go to sleep without letting his fantasies run to a plateau in order to release energy so hev can getb to sleep.

- Kevin

donb2222
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well . . ., posted by kevin on Sep 8, 2002

Thanks Kevin,  I needed the laugh.
Being "newly single"  I know exactly what you are talking about,  But I don't think your answer fits Don's question.
Anyway, I sure am glad I'm not Catholic.  I sure would hate to be going through a divorce AND receiving pennance :0)

Take Care,

Don

SteveB
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Huh?Huh??  Is this what walker was asking???

steveb

kevin
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well . . ., posted by SteveB on Sep 8, 2002

I saw my spelling.  I was drunk at the keyboard. My fingers accidentally depressed adjacent keys. I guess I've been sipping too much Genesee Ale this afternoon and evening.  Pardon me!  I probably jumped the gun.

- Kevin

The Walker
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Yeah, but this is a happily married woman with an attentive husband.

Don

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: