Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 05, 2024, 11:17:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mag-Anak WeB forum is Being Shut Down  (Read 10954 times)
greg
« on: February 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Cannot post at Mag-Anak anymore. We can only read the messages for a short time, then George plan to shut the forum down. George Karras has opened a new Ridiculous log in only forum at Yahoo.com  tooo bad, gonna miss that old Mag-Anak forum, it was fun there with those Pinays hehehe. I guess George wants to be able to control the new forum, the old one was out of control. greg
Jeff P.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mag-Anak WeB forum is Being Shut Down, posted by greg on Feb 12, 2001

Actually, the web forum is just a small part of Mag-Anak. The majority of people on Mag-Anak are part of the listserv, of which there are over 700+ members. The web forum was just a convenient way for non-members and members without access to their email, to ask questions and give advice.

Jeff P.

pakalolo
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mag-Anak WeB forum is Being Shut Down, posted by greg on Feb 12, 2001

Yes, the defectors will find this site and hopefully Patrick will allow them here. The ability to anonymously and freely post is an underrated feature in any forum. there are good and bad people everywhere and when exclusion by way of registration is done, the forum loses it's "lurk appeal"  IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!!!

p.s. how much will your DNA testing cost at St Luke to register Jr. at embassy.

lurker

greg
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mr. Peabody, posted by pakalolo on Feb 12, 2001

How much will the DNA testing cost? I've no idea, hope it's unnecessary. Presentation of enough proof should be enough. BTW, You can tell that he's my Son by just looking at him lol. AS far as I'm concerned that's enough proof. Otherwise the Nut should get their brain examined. Peabody
greg
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mr. Peabody, posted by pakalolo on Feb 12, 2001

Yep, those complainting weaklings got Mag-Anak Shut Down, those Wimps always Snitching and Complainting about the Truth. They only want to hear of Peaches and Roses, now they got nothing. Who want to log in and out at Yahoo??? What a waste. Yeah, I'm Peabody, ole Papa Pump, it's a ashame that I had to hide behind false handles on Mag to prevent getting Banned. Hopefully the Pinays will come to Planet Love :-)
humabdos
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ole Papa Pump speaking, posted by greg on Feb 12, 2001

Yea it looks like old gorege's site is floping on its first day 32 members! I have 30 on my site Mag-anak3 I joined the new group but I don't know yet, we will see I think its to bad he shut down the old site he should have turned it over to  someone else. I can say I wont miss some of those narrow minded snivelers!  Humabdos
greg
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ole Papa Pump speaking, posted by humabdos on Feb 13, 2001

Well, It's unfortunate that I miss that old Mag board hehehe, it was like a club. I don't like the idea of signing in and out of Yahoo. Good Luck to you HumB, Mr. Peabody
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: