Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:25:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UW looking for an American man  (Read 2168 times)
romachko
« on: January 17, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

A good friend of my live-in fiancee is looking for an American man to marry. She is listed on one MOB site but would prefer a more private contact through us. I have never met her but she is among the best friend of my fiancee.

Her name is Lyuda and lives in Simferopol, Ukraine. She is 27 years old and works as a manager of a company. She is 164 cm (about 5'5") tall and weighs about 65 kg (140 lb). She has brown hair and blue-green eyes. She has never been married and has no kids. She speaks only Russian and Ukrainian but she can translate a letter written in English to Russian using on-line software.

Anyone who is interested may contact me at yuliyakiyo@nospam.com. We'll be happy to send you her photos and her E-mail address.

Globetrotter
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to UW looking for an American man, posted by romachko on Jan 17, 2005

Let me get this straight....you are 70, your fiancee is 28, and now lives with you.  Your 28 year old squeeze has a 28 year old girl friend who wants to know if there are any more around like you, who would marry her...right?  

Can't remember how P.T. Barmum put it, but it was something about one being born every minute.  I'm sure they're out there...she'll just need to look a little harder like her friend did.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: