Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:40:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Agencies Guarantee's  (Read 4244 times)
khersongirls
« on: January 20, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Every time I see an agency offer a marriage guarantee such as the one at
http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/service/marriage.html    it frustrate the heck out
of me. The only guarantee is they will take your money.  Be very careful of
guarantee's on web site. Even agency owners such as getmarriednow
and Myukrainelady will post a guarantee on there web site, but then  when the
client ask for there money back. The complaints start pulling in.
www.getmarrriednow.net  and
http://www.honestmarriageagencies.com/complaints.htm

If you see any site with a 100 percent money back or guarantee that they
will find you a wife. It is best Avoid these types of agencies. Their is no
way to guarantee that a lady is going to fall in love with you. And getting
money back from some of these agencies is impossible.

Remember the only guarantee when it comes to money is someone is going to
spend it.  I get complaint weekly about agencies who offer such guarantees.
Most of the time I can help get the money back from the agency. Other times
the agencies just simply refuse and I have to list them.

Best to stick with agencies that show results on there sites  and avoid agencies that owners hide who they really are from there clients.

Thanks
Kevin Hayes
www.khersongirls.com

Oatmeal
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agencies Guarantee's, posted by khersongirls on Jan 20, 2005

Anybody who really thinks that they can get any kind of guarentee when it comes to matters of the heart is just kidding him/herself.

And if you think that any agency will just gladly give you back your money because you or she changed your mind, clearly needs to get a grip on reality.

Remember that ultimately we have no one to really blame but ourselves if we are unhappy.  I don't mean to diminish the effects of scammers but no one else forced us to make decisions we did not wish to make in the first place.

Above all use the common sense and brains that god gave each of us.

Rags
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A little reality, posted by Oatmeal on Jan 20, 2005

We were all starry eyed kids at one point...(big smile).
Bruno Thoumsin
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A little reality, posted by Oatmeal on Jan 20, 2005

Maybe it is possible... read the article below

It's not a joke :-) , it is real... russian people surprise me each day...

Prada news :
Economical man: no sex - no gifts
07/02/2004 18:46
On July 2, the city of Ekaterinburg district court  had sensational legal hearing: the man sued the lady and requested her to return his gifts.
Nikolai Kozlov met Natalia Yachmeneva in October 2003 in the apartment of the woman-his acquaintance. He liked the lady and was giving her expensive presents to her from October until January. However, Natalia, the married woman with a child, did not become his girlfriend, and the man initiated legal proceedings against her. He requested the woman to return him: wall quartz clock, big mirror, carrier bag, a box of chocolates,  the two pot of flowers, the cup with her name engraved, a bar of chocolate, 3 kilograms of bananas, 300 grams of cookies, big red apple, 4 yellow apples, souvenir thermometer, two postcards, 7 pairs of shoes. On April 22 the court rejected his request. On July 2 Russian Federal court rejected his appeal as well. However, the man is very persistent and wants to appeal to the Supreme Court, and if not successful there, to the European Court on Human Rights.

If he win, you can try make it against the agency who deceive you... a wonderfull garanty ... money back and all the gift send to lady... :-))))))

Bruno Thoumsin
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agencies Guarantee's, posted by khersongirls on Jan 20, 2005

Agency offert marriage garantee's !!!

Is it like when you buy a car, if the car have some problem in the time of garantee's, they pay you back of give a new one.

It's mean that when you get married with so agency, they pay you back if the woman ask a divorce after sometime, if the woman is not like i wish...

When they have so garantee in Belgium, i don't need anymore search a woman in ex-ussr...

No one can give so garantee... they can only garantee that woman can correspond with you and maybe be married... but nobody can give a garentee on the feeling of woman...

It is only a method for attract more man and earn more money...

khersongirls
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Marriage Guarantee's, posted by Bruno Thoumsin on Jan 20, 2005

Hey guys,
I fully agree, But you wouldn't believe how many emails I get every week from guys who fall for it.

If everyone would use common sense and avoid the agencies that hide there owners names, address and contact information then most of the scam agencies would either become legit or close up shop.

I know of less then 10 agencies that have there owners names on the sites.  

Thanks
Kevin Hayes
www.khersongirls.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: