Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:25:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest offerings from a slimeball.....  (Read 3867 times)
Philb
« on: January 20, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Received this at my junk email address.  This guy just doesn't know when to quit does he?

This is from the owner of the agency "Face of Siberia".  I think that this is the type of agency LP refers to in some of his posts below.

Dear Member,

I noticed that since you had joined our free membership but never bought any packages from us you might be interested in making some money with us.

One of our matchmaking clients that I helped get engaged, Tim Howsden, approached me with a way to make more money.  Tim, whom you can do a google search on his name, is a young entrepreneur that has had huge success in multi level marketing.  He currently makes over $500,000 annually and only started 6 years ago.  I know this to be a fact as I have personally traveled to his home in San Diego, Ca. and seen his offices and he has traveled to Siberia with me twice in the last two years.  Tim just turned 30 and dropped out of MIT to start this business.

I told Tim a while back that if he ever saw an opportunity to do this MLM at the groundfloow level of a top company, to call me.  He finally did yesterday and I joined up with him.

Here is the deal:

There is a new drink being created called Mangosteen.  Like aloe vera, it will become a huge seller in the usa and worldwide.  It is from Asia.  The company marketing it is Veema.  They just launched their website on December 1, 2004, thus this really is the groundfloor.  It is currently available to USA and Canadian residents.

If you know anything about MLM's, the first people that join and work at it make most of the money.  Now is the time.  Since launch, Tim and his people under him have signed up 1500 people!  This is the real deal.

MLM is not for everyone.  But, if you can devote 2-4 hours a day to this, you could be making an extra $10,000 a month in the next 6 months.  It is for real.

Here is the site to check out now as time is passing on the best positions:

http://www.vemmabuilder.com/109971805

If you join up, you will be in my downline and I will help you.  You will get your own website to sign up people like mine.  

Let me know if you have any questions.  

Do not hesitate if you are wanting to make more money this year.

Thanks,

Ashley Neal
President Power Productions

To get off list, just email me your name.

Bobby Orr
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Latest offerings from a slimeball....., posted by Philb on Jan 20, 2005

I wonder who is becomming an "investor" with Ashley??
LP
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Latest offerings from a slimeball....., posted by Philb on Jan 20, 2005

....nothing like a tall cool glass of aloe vera on a summer's day. Ah well, I  guess the MOB biz isn't as lucrative as it once was.

A search on the mangosteen drink (also sold as XanGo) shows it cures cancer, infections, weight loss, all sorts of problems. Hell, this stuff is better than sheep embyros. At $100 a case it's no wonder this guy thinks you'll rake it in. The only problem is the plant takes 15 years to bear fruit. Lol, a minor detail.

As they say, there's one born every minute...

T P Cornholio
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

"If you know anything about MLM's, the first people that join and work at it make most of the money."

So that's the latest catch-phrase for pyramid scheme, MLM.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: