Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dan... Nice new website  (Read 7884 times)
wsbill
« on: January 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Much more organized than the last msg board and way, way, way easier to log on to.

Even got a poll for us to take.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/view_topic.php?id=12&forum_id=5&jump_to=34

Bruno Thoumsin
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dan... Nice new website, posted by wsbill on Jan 24, 2005

Good bye... i stop post on these forum... and i start on these from Dan... i have not the time to write on two forum and i have choose these new one only because of the categorie... great system...

And my very short time here was very good time... not always easy but funny...

Paka

Bruno

Jack
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dasvidania from Bruno, posted by Bruno Thoumsin on Jan 24, 2005

uhhhh Bruno, I hate to tell you this but LP occasionally drops in over there as well.
Patrick
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Dasvidania from Bruno, posted by Jack on Jan 24, 2005

Damn, you beat me to that one!
LP
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Dasvidania from Bruno, posted by Jack on Jan 24, 2005

[This message has been edited by LP]

...Bruno and me are square, I seriously doubt he's leaving because of me.

He has no worries anyway. I left that board because there are too many girlie men hanging out over there. Guys who let their women lead them around by the nose, the type who put women on a pedestal because they had no life before they met one. You know, the kind who never should have gotten into this to begin with. Then there are guys like Erwin and your "I'm in Kiev wetting my pants!" buddy AmericanInUkraine...good grief. I tell ya, it's enough to give a guy testicular torsion...assuming they had any to get twisted.

I went back to visit and maybe re-register but the first posts I see are all about the showing of trohpies. I got as far as the "Dang, you did all right!" comments and that was enough for me. Not all over there are touched of course but the ratio is too high for my tastes. Reminds me too much of Spencer's sad cesspool of women worshiping "men". It's enough to gag a maggot, I feel imasculated just reading that tripe. I'm leaving the clowns over there alone but I'm hoping Danny, Ken, and you can keep them from blubbering on like the true puzzy-whipped, ring-nosed, leash-lead, pie-in-the-sky, poetic-waxing, dancing-on-sunshine, candy-azzes most of them seem to be.

How's that? Or do you want me to tell you what I really think? Wink

Bruno Thoumsin
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Be nice....., posted by LP on Jan 24, 2005

If i have say that i am leaving, it is not because of you JP or other people...

Sometime, you have hard language but i can appreciate someone who say what he think... in place of people who say what the other wish listen... honesty is one value very important for me... same when honesty is sometime shocking...

The only reason i go left is a time reason... i have my usual work, my site, my help to people who contact me for help, and the forum...

Each day, i sleep only 6h00 day... 8h00 usual work, and 8h00 for the net...

Two forum is too much for me... i have choose the other one only because of the system of categorie and because it is possible to correct/upgrade message...

But when i have time like today, i come back to these one... i am not away... only not so much actif...

And next year, it is possible that i stop full with forum... Galina and me will be together and i wish more long night together :-)))

And the day we have children, maybe i stop with the site... my own child will be more important that internet.

And about tell what you really think... of course, you need same if some don't like it always... it is your quality, don't loose it ( no, i am not masochiste !!!).

And on the news, they show always bad news... on forum, usually, all is good and beautifull... people like you break the glas between the two world and allow the visitor of the forum to see the two side... and forge her own conviction...

It will be difficult to write it but it true... JP, i li... arghhh ...ke you !!! ( He Guys, i speak over friendly feeling, not other thing... ) ...

I see in you the man i was between 15 year old ( first woman : a hoocker ) and 30 year old... first time, i have need to take care of a child... this have change me a lot... it was the child ( daughter ) of my first wife ( the russian ), she was 2 year old... now 10 year... but cannot see her anymore... i have no right to visit her because i am not the real father... but these wonduful kind have change my life...

Dan
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Be nice....., posted by LP on Jan 24, 2005

LP, You might consider that in the sterile world of the internet - particularly when interacting on an internet BBS, it is actually kind of nice to have the opportunity to see who it is one is interacting with. Obviously, it is not essential, but it does foster a more congenial and friendly atmosphere - something MOST of us find desirable, at least, MOST of the time. Some, however . . . . --smile--

- Dan

LP
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to There is Another Way . . ., posted by Dan on Jan 25, 2005

....that's the problem, it's the interacting. It's bizzare. I can understand stuff about travel, visas, immigration, etc, but the waxing poetic thing is donwright strange.

Show me any other internet BBS where one of the main purposes is for men to discuss their wives like some commodity, even if they met their them overseas (not via MOB). Show me a board anywhere in the world, in any country, where men gush over non-MOB wives. I doubt you'll find one because most men treat marriage and realtionships as a normal part of life. Even the majority of MOB men who marry get on with their lives and leave it behind.

There is nothing wrong with being attached to your mate. Mine is also special to me but she's special only because of how I feel about her. I don't "share" her with anyone because she wouldn't (and shouldn't) mean anything to anyone but me and I don't feel a need to share her for my own gratification. She is my equal, not my possession. She's not a toy I went shopping for, not something I need to gush over because I was "lucky" enough to go out and "find" her.

As I've said before, many of these "men" have problems no women is going to solve. Sure, there are exceptions but the bottom line is those who continually gush over any woman fit a certain psychological profile and it's obvious where they're coming from. I say again: show me anywhere else this is done, internet or not. A shrink would have a field day with this, it's powerful queer behavior. I see some of these guys even seem to think it's possible to be in love with a person they've never met. Never mind she's from another culture, speaks a different language, and is 5000 Km away. Good Lord.

No thanks, I'll keep my distance because these kinds of guys, married or not, immasculate normal men everywhere. Thankfully most MOB men move on and neither Ken nor you exhibit these symptoms, at least overtly. The rest are enough to creep any sane person out.

Bruno Thoumsin
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It's not the seeing....., posted by LP on Jan 28, 2005

JP, You write :

"I see some of these guys even seem to think it's possible to be in love with a person they've never met."

I think it is possible because it happen to me... but you think that it is impossible because it cannot happen to you... when something happen, same only one time, it is possible...

Now, a good link  :-)))) ... Husband and wife ... at http://www.canadiancontent.net/forums/about1967.html

LP
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Think Huh, posted by Bruno Thoumsin on Jan 29, 2005

...Bruno, everyone has different opinions but in the end we all have to deal with what is called a "reasonable standard". That standard can be used to determine many things, even to define love itself. I suggest you stop 100 people on the street and ask them if a person can be in love with someone they've never met.

That it "happened" to you is nothing more than a self fullfiling prophecy, a delusion if you will, brought on by your own internal rationalization. At least try and maintain enough perspective to realize that.

Bruno Thoumsin
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Think Huh, posted by LP on Jan 29, 2005

What is a "reasonable standart"... if i stop 100 people on street, maybe 40% don't reply, 35% agree with you and 25% agree with me... Statistic go say that people who agree with you are the "standard"... but what from the rest 65%...

I have never say that this can happend to everybody but only that it is possible... like it is possible to walk on the moon...

And about relation, since everybody is different, everybody need to build his own method... of course, the meeting with woman is need other we stay in a "Platonic" love...

You can find this kind of relation in the people who believe in God... They have a "love" relation with God but they have never meet them...

Why a standart is need... why close door to other meaning... usually, the original meaning are the way for evolution... without people see think other that the standart, we was always thinking that the earth is plat, that the sun turn around the earth, that it is impossible to flight...

Yourself JP, you are not the standart too but i respect what you think same if i don't always agree... you are not in the reasonable standart but what you post can help someone who is like yourself... like i can help someone who think like me... you are a extrem, i am the other extrem... a people can use from both what they think good for them...

Patrick
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dan... Nice new website, posted by wsbill on Jan 24, 2005

Dan,

I changed the link to your forum to the main URL russianwomendiscussion.com.  It was previously going to your old threaded forum.  Let me know if you want it to go somewhere different.  New forum setup looks good.  A much better overall organization of information IMHO.

Patrick

Dan
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to For Dan, posted by Patrick on Jan 24, 2005

As always, your support is much appreciated.

- Dan

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: