Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:12:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 5794 times)
Anon
« on: January 28, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello,

I'm in the first half of my twenties completing a graduate program.  I realize I am young, but I feel quite certain I want to marry an East European woman (I'm thinking the Ukraine in particular).  I will not be ready to visit Eastern Europe for 2-3 years, and not ready to marry for 3-4 years (not cumulative).  This is because I need time to settle down, obtain some financial security, and cache some vacation time with my first job.

I am still in the black after 3.5 years of college and 2 years of graduate school.  I speak some Russian.

I'd like to pick your guys' brains.  My first question is when I should begin the process, with the time specifics I have stated above.  I already plan on relying on you that Jack Bragg, the guy from firstdream.com is the best (I've read some previous posts).  So when should I begin - the earlier the better or wait until a certain amount of time before I'll be ready to visit Eastern Europe.

My second question would naturally be how to proceed.  Call Jack, write a letter, etc?

Thanks for your time,

A.N.P.

tim360z
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Newbie, posted by Anon on Jan 28, 2005

you are planning for the long haul...4 years down the road.   Hhhmmm.  Field work?  You have alot of time to learn everything.  Probably when you have a spare week or 2 book a flight and a room to Brighton Beach and be a tourist.  Little Russia.  Ya' know,  eat Russian foods all day and night,  watch movies in Russian,  go bowling in a Russian Bowl-A-Rama,  hit the Russian strip clubs,  go grocery shopping,  practice your Russian on people walking the streets,  go dancing in the Russian mob disco's,  buy some authentic Russian knick-knacks and souveniers and by all means....date some Russian girls there.  Have a good time.  When you return post a trip report on your adventure.
Michael B
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I think JohnL is right on......Why don't you write Jack a letter and tell him to supervise his crew better, they dammage the paint when they blow those leaves against peoples' cars.
Bruno Thoumsin
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

You say that you will be ready to marry in 3.5 of 4 year...

So, begin your quest in only when you will be ready !!!

When woman post a ads, they are ready to marry and not ready to wait so long time... each lady's receive several reply from man and they go choice these who is ready to build a family...

In short, wait some time before begin the procedure but you can stay on a forum like these and share the experience of the other... this can help you to be ready when the time is coming...

And about RW, maybe you can try to build a friendship with some RW already living in US... they can be a source of information for you...

Bruno

LP
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by LP]

....Oops, my bad.

JohnL
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Newbie, posted by LP on Jan 29, 2005

C'Mon LP, I'z think Ya missed the boat on that one Mate ! Where do you think the motive for that post came from?

I understand the wonderful empathy that you naturally display towrds *greenhorns* and the willingess to share your globalised experiences, but this one ain't any Newbie ! It's stick'n out like a pair of *whatsanames* on a Taswegian Terrier !

Oh, better get back to my Landscaping, mind my own business.

Good LUCK to all, NEWBIES included. ;-)

J.

Jack
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another subtle *Landscaper* APPROACH - L..., posted by JohnL on Jan 29, 2005

Hey, that sounds like a good idea!
LP
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another subtle *Landscaper* APPROACH - L..., posted by JohnL on Jan 29, 2005

...Ya know Mate, when I was writing that post I started wondering about that too. I didn't see it as Jack but I did see it as phoney in some way but figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. I must have been soft because it was late. Plus I made my lady wait while I wrote it, how stupid is that? Jeez, I hope it isn't JB because that Landscaper deal was pretty low to begin with.

So Taswegian Terriers have a big pair huh? I didn't know that. Who said this board wasn't educational? Wink

Jack
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Me thinks yer right..., posted by LP on Jan 29, 2005

well LP, hate to say it, your wrong again. Got a streak started here LP.
LP
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Me thinks yer right..., posted by Jack on Jan 29, 2005

...I'm wrong? So Taswegian Terriers *don't* have a big pair? Wink

Streak? From where I sit I haven't been wrong about much lately. I wrote I didn't think it was you, just that it smelled. When I said I thought he was right I meant in hindsight I agreed it was phoney. I never said it was you, I only said I hoped it wasn't. I'm glad it wasn't but it shows how things can come back to haunt someone who violates a public trust.

Careful, lest you want me think thou doth protest too much.

khersongirls
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Anon
You have many options. It mainly depends on your time and budget. A tour with Jack group is a great way to get to know the ladies and the culture.

If I were to do it again, I would take one of Jacks tours to the different cities. At the same time I would send letters in advance to the cities you are going to visit to get to know some of the ladies in advance. After the tour I would then return within 30-60 days to visit the ladies that you meet and continue it from there.

Hope this helps.

Kevin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: