Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:08:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Know Of Good Moscow Apt.Rental ?  (Read 4057 times)
RickM
« on: February 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Looking for a decent rate on a Moscow apartment rental for about 2 weeks in March.Something somewhat centerally located and any help with invitation and registration would be large help...
Anyone have any recent good experiences with local Moscow good travel  busineess?
PhilMo
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Anyone Know Of Good Moscow Apt.Rental ?, posted by RickM on Feb 4, 2005

I've personally worked with an agency (vestafortune.ru) who was recommended to me by Jack Bragg. I never used the single-female-part of their business but I did rent an apartment and used them for airport transfers. Contact Larissa or Nina at fortune@online.ru
I rented a spacious apt with a balcony view of the Kremlin on Tverskaya last Sep. through Nina and she was always very professional to work with.
khersongirls
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Anyone Know Of Good Moscow Apt.Rental ?, posted by RickM on Feb 4, 2005

Try Rick he has a good reputation.

http://www.enjoymoscow.com/MoscowRick/
rick@enjoymoscow.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: