Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 08, 2024, 04:44:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Customs in Boryspil!! Important!!  (Read 3519 times)
Rostick
« on: July 26, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Dear All,

My client and myself had a very unpleasant experience with local customs when he was departing this morning. First of all, the woman at the desk would have him rewrite his customs declaration form about 3 times, because he by mistake put 50$ more money than he actually had, plus the stand had no blank forms, but she wouldn't accept any changes in the existing one, then she would give him real hard time over the yellow piece of paper which stands for immigration control. She was very strick and the others were no better as I observed. THe lines at the customs were enormous and very slow. That's why it would be wise for anybody traveling to Ukraine in the nearest future to get two customs declaration forms at the entrance and have the other one filled out in advance. Also that immigration control paper PLEASE DON'T LOSE IT because lately it seems as if it can become a big problem.
Of course the customs issue shouldn't be very important for the people who are going through green channel, so please make sure that you know the rules of the red and green channel. Study this link here http://www.kbp.kiev.ua/custom_control/
hopefully it will save you time and hassle on the way in and out.
Also i strongly recommend to be at the airport at least an hour and fourty minutes before the flight actually leaves, this will give you enough time to go through everything even in case of any troubles.

With best wishes,
Rostick.

bluestraveler
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Customs in Boryspil!! Important!!, posted by Rostick on Jul 26, 2004

s
Jack
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Customs in Boryspil!! Important!!, posted by Rostick on Jul 26, 2004

"Also that immigration control paper PLEASE DON'T LOSE IT."

Good advice guys. Don't lose this or custom controls can make it hard on you if you do.

Rags
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Customs in Boryspil!! Important!!, posted by Jack on Jul 27, 2004

That would be the paper that looks like an advertisement leaflet from a magazine (not an important document)?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: