Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 02:38:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My trip plans in ? big opportunity...  (Read 6238 times)
Alfred
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Will you be back in time for it?, posted by John K on May 10, 2003

I was wondering about the possibilities of taking your (future) mate with you on tour.  If that is an option, it could be a plus factor for the right person!

I think you should pursue this because failing to pursue this could lead to significant regret later on that you did not pursue this.  (I'm speaking from personal experience here.  I passed on a good work oportunity for my then wife and have always regreted it.)

vagn
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My trip plans in ? big opportunity..., posted by Frank O on May 10, 2003

What kind of girl are you interested in?
Someone who wants to cripple your career?
You're a musician -- find a girl who knows
what that means, can handle it, and likes it.
Bobby Orr
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My trip plans in ? big opportunity..., posted by Frank O on May 10, 2003

Audition and take it from there.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: