Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 11:35:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kiev Currency Conversion  (Read 2219 times)
Gman
« on: December 23, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Where would you recommend converting my dollars into hyrvanas ? should i convert the bulk of my anticipated spending money at the airport upon arrival?

thanks,

Gman

Dan
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kiev Currency Conversion, posted by Gman on Dec 23, 2002

Rates.

If you need some spending money to tide you over till you get to Kreschatyk, then use the airport exchange for a little (probably not more than $100) available Hryvna. The best exchange rates will be along Kreschatyk Street in downtown Kyiv. Be watchful for the rates that are a bit misleading - such as when the *correct* rate is 5.5 but an unscrupulous kiosk may post a rate of 5.05 - just to throw you off. you'll know the correct rate by taking a brief stroll on Kreschatyk and observing the posted exchange rates.

- Dan

Gman
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Nope - Downtown Kiosks Will Have The Bes..., posted by Dan on Dec 23, 2002

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: