Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 11:37:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A few people I would like to publicly thank-  (Read 1888 times)
Oscar
« on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I've been a bit busy of late but all is well with the new family, (my girl and her 7 year old son).  We will be spending our first Christmas together this year and I would be remiss if I did not thank a few people here for their kind help-

I would first like to thank Jack Bragg of Firstdream.  I did not go on one his his tours or even meet any women from his agency, but he helped me tirelessly with all arrangements on this last trip with interpreters, flats, advance train tickets, and most importantly, good sound advice, which I am very grateful I had the good sense to take!  His Ukraine manager Galina was of great help to us as well.. The costs were extremely minimal and I would not hesitate to recommend Jacks help to anyone.

I would like to thank Ed Ragsdale (Rags) who was very kind in his helping me to really get started on my K-1 (and K-2) paperwork when it felt pretty overwhelming in the beginning.  I had been thinking of having a lawyer do it for me but Greg helped to convince me that I should save the $1500 and do it myself.  His sending me his original table of contents page was a huge boost in helping me sort it all out.

I would like to thank Greg H. (I do not mention his entire last name because I did not ask him if it would be ok to or not).  Greg was very kind in taking my phone calls and being of great help in the last stages of the process and in dealing with the Embassy.  He was always kind and receptive even when I called him at work a few times..

And lastly, I would like to thank the board.  There is at times, a lot of testosterone free floating around here and I have gotten into it with the best of them at times.  But I appreciate the help I have received, the opinions shared, and the humor when things continued to drag out through the grindingly slow Nebraska Center process.  For those I have offended unknowingly, I offer my sincere apologies and wish you the best.

I want to post about my girls process through Warsaw but I am a little busy at the moment! I will post after Christmas when I get a chance and if it helps someone in future, like I have been helped, then I will feel I have given something back.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope your holiday is filled with only the best of things!!!

Sincerely,
Oscar

KenC
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A few people I would like to publicly th..., posted by Oscar on Dec 24, 2002

Oscar,
Your mood of late has been most mellow.  The company of a good woman has been known to have that effect! I only wish you and your family all the best life has to offer.  Have a great holiday season.
KenC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: