Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 11:22:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience with Agency "Get Married Now "  (Read 3579 times)
Watcher
« on: December 16, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Has anyone had RECENT experience with  "Get Married Now" agency . How accurate were the addresses and contact information.  
Thanks for the help.

thesearch
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Experience with Agency "Get Married..., posted by Watcher on Dec 16, 2002

I doubt that this is translated into a real concern regarding insurance.

If anyone knows different, I would be surprised.

thesearch
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Experience with Agency "Get Mar..., posted by thesearch on Dec 16, 2002

as
anzo
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Experience with Agency "Get Married..., posted by Watcher on Dec 16, 2002

I put my profile on their sitelas month and about 2 days later they did a "dump" of maybe 50 ladies into my emailbox. Of course all of these ladies didn't see mymug, write, get translated, and mailed to me in 2 days. And none since. Hmmm... So I'm not impressed. Also, most of their photos look like people hearded in off the street. Honest photos, for sure, but you can do better.
Anzo
Quasimoto
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Experience with Agency "Get Mar..., posted by anzo on Dec 16, 2002

These guys were interviewed on FOX TV about 3 years ago. It was one of those "Magazine News" shows. One of the guys seemed respectable, and the other seemed like a total sleeze ball who sold alluminum siding to old retired ladies, and then skipped town. Sorry, but he made me gag. He was the flashy suit, wearing 10 pounds of gold around the neck type. Anyway, I joined up, never wrote to any girls, because about 90% were 16-20. I think they have more older gals now, but it just wasn't my market. Also, many of the getter looking ladies were actually recruited by the venerable beauty competion route. So the gals strutted and as their price for the entry, they had to sign up. Every heard of anyone successful through them? I haven't, though that has limited significance.

STeve

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: