Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 05:41:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: " On the lighter side "  (Read 27608 times)
Jack
« on: December 16, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Well what used to be happen a couple of times a month is now only happening every couple of months. I just got my latest letter from mooo-mooo herself, Cow Claire. I stopped writing her back over a year ago but I guess she holds me in such high esteem, she wants to stay in contact with me anyway. I am truely honored.

As we all need a break from Super Nutt, DSD, I thought I would share my latest letter from mooo-mooo with everyone. Oh, by the way, notice cow claire's e-mail address.

To: nunya@ix.netcom.com
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 5:47 PM

Subject: Scraping the Bottom of the barrel again Jack?

You really are something Jack and if you were in any
other business but the lonely hearts business you
wouldn't last a week.
I know about your renting out telephone booths BTW.

Looks like things over on Planet Loser is
falling apart.

One loser after another is being taken to the cleaners
and the REAL REASON why RW are interested in American
LOSER men is starting to sink into the thick skulls of
these dorks.

You never miss a trick to try and boost the moral of
the losers now do you.

I'm still not convinced you and Bowel Movement are two
different people either.

I communicate with quite a few of the old PL gang and
it's really interesting to hear what some of them
REALLY think of you.

The truth is Jack that you are a loser and as any wimp
male loser knows, he has to associate with other
losers worse off than he is in order to feel good
about himself.

This is the key to your psyche Jack and it's very
important that you realize this.

Men who have low self esteem, like you and your PL
gang, love to see someone else in a worse position
than they are. This is why you are such a hero to
those losers when the truth is that in real life
society considers you a social failure and a loser.

Your "Ladies Seeking Older Men" page says it all.

What it should say is "Worn out Whores seeking a meal
Ticket" and I apologize to the real sincere whores out
there for associating them with a collection of
opportunist scammers like one can find on your site.

Yea Jack, you provide endless entertainment for me,
but I keep a low profile on PL. I've posted maybe 3
times just to let you know I am watching, but Patrick
isn't smart enough to figure it out and you certainly
aren't that's for certain.

So you keep on dancing Jack while the rest of us keep
laughing because reading and posting on PL is far more
entertaining than popping bon-bons and watching
Opera.....

Claire.

BTW Merry Christmas.

Taking the wife to KFC for the holiday dinner?

When I can get time I will tell you guys the real true life adventure as to how Claire got caught up in the Russian bride business, it's a fasinating story. I think it was about three years ago this month. A few of you might remember about the new guy posting who was going to a New Years Eve party in St. Petersburg.

Ok, mooo-mooo (and if you ever saw Claire you would know why we call her mooo-mooo) says she is posting on P-L. I am offering $10 to the first who can correctly identify cow claire.  

robobond
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to " On the lighter side ", posted by Jack on Dec 16, 2002

After reading the bent that this thread took, I think it should be retitled from "On the lighter side" to "On the darker side"!  These are all very good, honest, & blunt posts.  I thank you all for the brain jog this morning... worked better than caffeine.  While I am now too awake to go back to bed, I DO feel like crawling under it and hiding from the rest of the day!
Bob
BubbaGump
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I just can't picture Claire as a slim attractive woman.  Gotta be a cow with a mental disability.  I am starting to wax nostalgic about her in the last couple of weeks.  She was a more benign troll than what we have now.
Jeff
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Jack,
You always said to ignore the trolls and they would go away.  But for some odd reason, you won't let Claire go.  I'm sure by now she realizes that she can post messages on PL through you.  It doesn't seem like she even has any agenda, other than to be goofy.  I am sure she really gets a kick out of it to see her email posted on PL by you, but other than to feed her ego, it serves no real purpose.
Jack
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Who really cares?, posted by Jeff on Dec 17, 2002

Yea, your right.
Watcher
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Jack.

As my internet handle implys I have been "watching" and reading this board for now going on two years. I have e mailed you directly each time getting ready to place advertisements or was going to book a tour.I have been to Russia three times, involved with one woman and now in the K1 process with that same woman. It is my deepest sadness that I have found out that frankly, she is almost a pathological liar. I understand that the K1 will expire by itself and I will let it do so. While I have wasted two precious years of my life I have learned much from her and even more from reading this board.

I will start over in the new year and will start with a large newspaper advertisement campaign. I hope that you wil be able to help me with it along with the services I will need in Russia.

But to the point.Your last essay on the changes in the introduction business in the FSU was factual and impressive.You have shown a great deal of expert knowledge on the subject.

Unfortuntly, it seems that from time to time that you need to get silly and un-professional with these personal attacks on some very sick people that attacks you, your business or questions the people on this board.I have always assumed that these people (Claire,Drew,DavidSD) were very sad and pathetic. In need of psychological help. As a professional person that is trying to improve the standards of the industry, perhaps it would serve you and your business,the industry as a whole, if you would just ignore these very sad people.

I suspect that you lose business and respect for your knowledge when you do this.I know that a few time I was getting ready to order services from you and one of these incidents happens.As a result I canceled the thought and order. I know that by writing a few people from this board and others the same thing has happened to other people intent on using your services.

Just some advice from another businessman!

Watcher

Jack
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: " On the lighter side ", posted by Watcher on Dec 16, 2002

What happened!! You start a thread, and just disappear?

Got your e-mail. I guess if I had of looked hard at your profile I might have been able to figure it out.

LP is right, call and write the INS and advise them that you are with-drawing your petition. It can only make it easier for you if/when you re-apply.

Watcher
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey watcher!, posted by Jack on Dec 18, 2002

Jack.

Was away on some family business.  Not a matter of IF... and the WHEN is the start of the New Year.....Made the same decision you made a few years ago before your journey began.Already gathering a few addresses and will supplement them with whatever I get from the newspaper ads.Then I will start with the letter writing. I can do three trips in 2003 . Also taking the time to seriously learn the language this year.

Watcher

PS. Thanks! The paperwork is in the mail.

LP
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: " On the lighter side ", posted by Watcher on Dec 16, 2002

...."pathological liar"....Yeah, whats up with that anyway? My experience was the majority of FSU girls I dealt with were basically incapabale of telling the truth, much worse than the domestic women I've dealt with. That really turned me off. And those were the ones I caught, made me wonder about the rest of them. Of course, there were some exceptions. (Or maybe they were just better at it, I dunno. Thats the problem.)

And 100% of the ones I remain in friendly contact with (and who realize the ball is no longer in play with me) have all confessed how differently  they operate when the ball *is* in play. What I've learned from them has been a real eyeopener, I tell ya. With all the recent stories of late (David, Quasi, yourself, along with those culled from the other forums, etc), I hope guys are looking at the big picture and realizing the risks are even much greater than is generally perceived. At least using the methods many are employing. Makes one wonder about the blowups we don't hear about. (In fact, it's likely the majority of men who suffer these problems do so in silence.)

Btw, even though your K1 will expire you should submit a letter to the embassy cancelling it or it could come back to haunt you if you file for another one down the road.

micha1
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I hear ya....., posted by LP on Dec 17, 2002

Hey jetjock,  how is life?  Have been reading and perhaps learning, for here I go again,  afew trips in the making
or in the dreaming.    Soon as the holidays are over...................

Here is something for you and everyone on the board,  to make a few bucks.
A stock call   GIB on the NYSX.   Should a guy invest a grand now, he will have, between, 16 and 32 grands,
within the next 3-5 years.
E-mail me, old buddy, will explain further.
Take care.

LP
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I hear ya....., posted by micha1 on Dec 17, 2002

.....Life is good. The pukes who operate the line are killin us and the self loading cargo has less class every day, but what's a guy to do? lol, at least I can shoot them now if they give me any grief.

I'm gonna take stock tips from a guy who lives in a country where they only have monopoly money? Sure. Besides, that stock symbol is bad mojo for me. Only 16 to 32K max in 5 years?? Come on, you know I spend that much every month on chocolate bars and nylon stockings ;-)

Pordzhik
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Whereas I will often tell a white lie to save myself or someone embarassment, or even tell a dirty great whopper to get myself out of trouble. My Ukrainian wife absolutly will not lie at all! She will withold the truth or refuse to answer.

Sometimes I wonder if I'd prefer the lie? As maybe I'd see through it.

Quasimoto
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to White lies and whoppers, posted by Pordzhik on Dec 17, 2002

Does she have a sister?

Steve

Pordzhik
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: White lies and whoppers, posted by Quasimoto on Dec 17, 2002

yoe
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

My very very dear freind asked me, "are you sure?" I smiled and resonded,"were you sure the last 4 times?". So women are women and men are men. There are certain types of men who are actaully proceeding with this Mail Order Bride thing-Men who have not 'found' what they need at home. There are certain types of women willing to leave their homeland for a pipe dream. But to say that all AM or RW are of any type, I feel is irresponsible at best. I was lucky to meet most of my Eastern Eurpopean connections in a University setting. So, most all were highly educated and highly motivated. I have a biased view. I am sure if the only AM I met were the ones who travel abroad to find a wife-my view of Americans, especially men, would not be so favorable-I may even call them all liars!!!
Joe
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: