Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 10:13:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got back from the INS  (Read 14866 times)
Albert
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Depends on what you're looking for., posted by Bubba on Dec 18, 2002

I wonder how well prenups work.
Bubba
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Depends on what you're looking f..., posted by Albert on Dec 19, 2002

I haven't done one but from what I can tell they need to be in both languages and done at least 30 days prior to getting married and have some long term clauses where if things do work out she does collect at some time. For example after 10 years of marriage this contract is null and void. But if you are really thinking about this as always you need profession advice of an attorney in your state, different states, different rules.
John LV
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Depends on what you're looking for., posted by Bubba on Dec 18, 2002

Interesting point I guess, but I suppose my goal was to find a nice girl to marry and have a nice wife for longer than two years. But I guess your thinking it might work out so it's worth the risk?

I don't think I would like this idea because this whole process from start to finish is long, expensive, and at least in my case, emotionally difficult.

The thought of having to go through the entire process all over again makes me feel more ill than I already do. To think what I had to go through since day one makes me feel sick to my stomach how all of this has ended.

I guess if you have been single for awhile, and you really cannot or do not want to find an AW, and so there really aren't any other choices left, then yes, RW are an alternative. But an extremely risky one at that, I would strongly suggest that if you are going to make this sort of commitment, and spend this kind of money to find a girl and be with her, than I would spend the extra 2K or so to hire a PI over there and see what kind of girl she really is. Have phones tapped, have them watched, and hire a guy to flirt with her to see if she will cheat on you.

If she is telling you on the phone everything you want to hear, and makes good excuses for whatever, better to be sure about this girl rather than make a HUGE mistake and bring the wrong one over here. If I did do this all over again, I would of had Natasha checked out, and with the help of someone else I would most likely have realized just who Natasha is.

If the girl does not cheat on you for the 6-8 months while being engaged, great, you have a nice girl from which to start, but if she does, then you can get rid of her before it's too late. Plus if you know what she is saying to her friends, you could see if she is talking bad about you, etc.

This venture is just too risky in my opinion, but if you do take the risk, minimize it as much as you can, hire a PI to at least check this girl out a little bit. I wish I had done that, I wish I had not been so trusting, Natasha was the only girl I have ever trusted, and she is the only girl who has ever betrayad me, and the emotional hurt of betrayal suprises me as to how much it actually hurts.

David

Globetrotter
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Depends on what you're looking f..., posted by John LV on Dec 18, 2002

What makes you can trust a PI in Russia?  What makes you think he wouldn't approach your "squeeze" and take a few bob from her to grease the report favorably, no matter what she does?

Tis a very, very dangerous game.  Less dangerous if you always "look at the way things really are, as opposed to the way you would like them to be."  Big, big difference.

Bubba
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Depends on what you're looking f..., posted by John LV on Dec 18, 2002

I am saying if you are older and want a young piece of eye candy then who cares.  If it works out fine if not move on and get another one for more fun.  If you are telling me you didn't fool around over here waiting for 8 months I find that VERY hard to believe. I would be partying hardy until she got here.
John LV
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You either missed my point or ignored it..., posted by Bubba on Dec 18, 2002

She was my fiancee, of course I didn't cheat on her, I would never do that, nor would I ever mess with a married girl either, or even a girl with a boyfriend, I'm not interested in that.

It took me over 1 year to get Natasha here, I never cheated on her the whole time, and I believed she never cheated on me, but I believe that trust was unfounded.

I don't know, maybe I'll just shut up now because I can't type anymore anyway.

David

Globetrotter
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just got back from the INS, posted by John LV on Dec 18, 2002

Who cares.  Go away for good!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: