Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 10:01:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Address Experience with Anastasia Agency  (Read 3013 times)
Watcher
« on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Watcher]

Need to have some RECENT experience (lets say last 9 months) with the rate of reply of Addresses purchased from Anastasia Agency. Yes, I hve read all of the negative postings of the Russian owner and the social tours. I am asking about the general rate of return on answers from letters and perhaps more important any actual meeting of RW's from an address purchase.And perhaps her experience with the agency.

Thanks

Mike
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Address Experience with Anastasia Agency, posted by Watcher on Dec 18, 2002

We just had a client stay in the apartment we rent out in Moscow and he was there with the Anastasia thingy, I don't know how it works or what it's about but he already wants to use our apartment for his next trip. That tells me something is working???
Mike
AndrewinOH
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Address Experience with Anastasia Agency, posted by Watcher on Dec 18, 2002

I have no experience with respect to the addresses, but what I can tell you is that I received the grand total of 528 RW wanting to meet me after I listed with them (in one month)!!

Now, I am not an oil painting by any stretch of the imagination, nor am I ugly, but 528 women wanting to meet me? Get real. I would be concerned with anything this agency offers. Plus I believe the owner also purchased SCANNA. I did send a letter concerning this matter to the Maine authorities as I felt they were scamming (bear in mind you have to pay $8 just to communicate once and then $8 thereafter each time). The States Attorney Generals office advised they were looking into the practices of the agency.

Not an answer to your question I know, but I thought you might like the info. After all, I was very impressed with how beautiful most of the women were. I suspect that not many of them even knew they had been referred to me.

Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Address Experience with Anastasia Ag..., posted by AndrewinOH on Dec 18, 2002

[This message has been edited by Watcher]

This message was deleted
Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Address Experience with Anastasia Ag..., posted by AndrewinOH on Dec 18, 2002

Your right. This has nothing to do with what type of information I am asking for.You are comparing apples to oranges. I am talking about any experience with just buying the address information.Not using AnastasiaWeb.com to write letter back and forth. That subject has been mostly a negative experience for everybody!

Watcher

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: