Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 10:15:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CRY FOR YOUR PRAYERS  (Read 6681 times)
Anastassia
« on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello guys and ladies,

Some of you probably are familiar with my website and know me, there should be quite a bit of you, especially true spirit filled Christians!!!

My husband Lance, 29, is battling with cancer, please pray for him, his dad had a vision of Jesus’ blood loosening the grip of Satan, please pray in the name of His blood, pray for the miracle, especially during this Christmas time, for the instantaneous healing that will come from His hands, from the Holy Spirit. Especially pray for kidney, spleen, abdomen, liver….
We are in a desperate situation, we are praying a lot, reading the Bible, listening to Christian music. We have 19 month old boy Andre who wants his daddy to play with him..

There were several times when pain was almost gone, for example last night… We are absolutely sure that Jesus is in our house right now, that he hears our prayers and answers them.
Also pray for the financial solving of the treatments he went through and will go through if he needs to.

I am standing beside my beloved husband no matter what! He is the most wonderful man, i am just blessed by him, God put him into my life, He led me to him... above all things to help him beat the Satan, stand strongly in faith and come through with the total VICTORY!!! Oh, God, let me succeed in this...

PEOPLE, PLEASE, PAY MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR HEALTH, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, EAT FOOD FROM HEALTH FOOD STOORS, DRINK FRESH SQUEEZED JUICES, NO FRIED FOOD, AND GOD FORBID FRENCH FRIES….

Thank you so much,

God bless in your search and happiness,

Anastassia

http://www.translation.wasem.net

Oscar
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to THE CRY FOR YOUR  PRAYERS, posted by Anastassia on Dec 10, 2002

Our prayers are with you both...
BURKE89
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to THE CRY FOR YOUR  PRAYERS, posted by Anastassia on Dec 10, 2002

Valya
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

îÁÓÔÑ,
Ñ ÔÏÖÅ ÐÏÍÏÌÀÓØ É ÍÁÍÕ ÐÏÐÒÏÛÕ ÐÏÍÏÌÉÔØÓÑ ÚÁ ×ÁÓ.
äÅÒÖÉÓØ! ÷ÓÅ ÂÕÄÅÔ ÈÏÒÏÛÏ.
Scaught
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

My dear-- I couldn't believe this-- he is so young for this. I have seen your website and the pictures of your obvious happiness. Of course Lance and all of you in his family are now in my prayers.
don1
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune and this tragic turn of events . You , your family , and loved ones are very much in our thoughts and in our prayers .
don1
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune and this tragic turn of events . You , your family , and loved ones are very much in our thoughts and in our prayers .
WmGo
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Will do. Keep us posted. God bless.
Philb
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

You also have my prayers.  I sent you an email earlier today.  If you have any questions feel free to write.
Cold Warrior
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I will pray for Lance and send some prayer request to my church. Can I ask you if you became a christian in the US or Russian? i know very little about the church in Russia.
Anastassia
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You have mine, posted by Cold Warrior on Dec 10, 2002

i was baptized in Russia, Moscow, Russian Orthodox Church.
We with Lance go to his church, non-denominational spirit filled. People from this church come to us to pray almost every day. If you are interested go to www.thecity.org

Also we go sometimes to a Russian Orthodox church that we found in Seattle. Our Andre was baptized there too.

Globetrotter
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Keep doing what you are doing and things will work out for the best.  And, if you don't like what traditional doctors practice and prescribe (meds and protocols) try www.cancermed.com which is about the Burzynski clinic in Houston.  They have had great successes with untreatable patients without harmful side effects.

God Bless

Streetwise
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Anastassia, I pray for you and your husband, and with the strength of faith you will fight your battle and win. I know what it is to see a loved one in these circumstances and I also know what it means to be able to rely on the love and support of someone special, in times of sickness. This is something important for your husband. Now you must stay strong for your family, and I know that all the good people who use this website will pray for you as I do. Hold on, keep fighting and keep faith!!!
Pordzhik
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: