Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 05:24:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I cost many and dont waste money"f/u2WHAT  (Read 4167 times)
rwnovice
« on: November 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Thanks for your opinions in WHAT WOULD YOU DO? yesterday.  I ended up telling her my way or stay in Saratov.  Here is her response:

Thank you for reply.
But in also searching man who will be finansial secure and generous,i cost many  and dont waste money.
I wish you good work in Moscow.
I wish you the best.
Sincerely

I'm just glad I found out before she cost many AND wasted money.  Thanks for your support.

BubbaGump
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to "I cost many and dont waste money&q..., posted by rwnovice on Nov 17, 2002

At least you're not letting her waste your money.  I have noticed that some of these hotties have traveled to many countries at other peoples expense.  I've seen some list out a pretty impressive list of all the countries they've travelled to.  The Latvian model I met said she traveled to 42 countries in 2 years.  She had been to Beverly Hills and Scottsdale, Arizona, both very wealthy areas.  This girl picking me up in St Pete had been to several European hot spots, all expensive.  She was very agressive.  Some women are surprisingly straightforward about it in their advertisements.  "I want a very rich guy, I want to travel a lot, etc."  I'm glad you're not letting yourself become a chump.  We can go over there and impress them with our money but is that what we want them to want us for?  OK, that's part of our attraction but it won't last if that's all there is.
WmGo
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to She doesn't waste money?, posted by BubbaGump on Nov 17, 2002

This is an area I inquire into early on. If a woman has a lot of foreign travel experience I dump them. If it has been only a trip to Poland or Turkey I *might* not have a problem, but anything beyond that and a man should immediately realize some "things" about the lady.

The simple fact of the matter is that the kind of woman most men here claim to be looking for has, more likely than not, never traveled outside her country. Most have never even traveled to their own capital.

You get what you look for - or are willing to settle for.

Just two kopecs.

rwnovice
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to She doesn't waste money?, posted by BubbaGump on Nov 17, 2002

dittos.  you don't have to leave home to get good looking gold diggers.
robobond
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: She doesn't waste money?, posted by rwnovice on Nov 17, 2002

amen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: