Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 08:32:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypothetical question.  (Read 5028 times)
Lynn
« on: September 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi guys, long time, no post. Got a question: Suppose someone found that perfect lady and wanted to go thru the fiancee visa process, but that person could not produce tax returns to show sufficient income required to support his prospective bride? What then? Any ideas?
Jack
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hypothetical question., posted by Lynn on Sep 28, 2002

It is good to see you posting again.

I bet you have some interesting and entertaining reports you could share!

Lynn
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hello Lynn, posted by Jack on Sep 29, 2002

Hi Jack,

I must make a confession. I became so involved in helping my best friend who was dying of cancer last year and his wife that I lost contact with all but one of the UW that I was corresponding with. I got behind in my business and personal affairs and committed a terrible sin----I became involved with a American femi-Nazi, a stealthy one, dern near had me fooled. Ah, but I am going to mend my ways, I finally pulled the wool from over my eyes. I'm tentatively planning to travel mid-November, I my need your help.

Is there any rites of repentance I need to perform? Wink

Or do ya think three or four weeks in Ukraine will do it:)

I hope you are doing well.

Regards,

Lynn

Jack
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Jack, posted by Lynn on Sep 29, 2002

Lynn, no problem getting you back into gear, will be my pleasure.

We must introduce you to a poster you are not to familiar with, his name is BarryM. He knows about those femi-nazi American women, he can spot them a mile away.

Lynn
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to back in gear, posted by Jack on Sep 29, 2002

.....is he a marksman? And does he accept ammunition donations? Wink

I'll give you a call as soon as I can make defininate plans.

Regards,

Lynn

BarryM
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to The question is........., posted by Lynn on Sep 30, 2002

I have a near-sighted left eye dominance that only allows me to utilize shotguns or handguns... unless, of course I use a binocular scope.

-blm

Lynn
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Unfortunately..., posted by BarryM on Sep 30, 2002

sounds like a plan Wink
BarryM
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to back in gear, posted by Jack on Sep 29, 2002

Unfortunately it's true, the traditional nuclear family type of AW is just about extinct. Now we have the neurotic materialistic resentful obsessed AW who believe in taking all that you have and making you suffer because you're a man. Some RW/UW are this way so watch out. When castration jokes told by femnazi comediens are the most popular with their female audiences, you know the well of AW has been poisoned. Today's modern woman, a.k.a. the feminazi, is choosing to have a career, stay single, and just have a few lovers to fool around with... some of which are other likeminded women. It's not worth the trouble anymore.

Good luck.

-blm

MarkInTx
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

You could try it without them.

The INS does not specifically ask for Form I-134.

It is generally considered that they WILL ask for it, so everyone supplies it. However, if you look at their web page, they do NOT list Form I-134 as mandatory.

I guess they COULD decide that they didn't need it.

I don't know what the precentages are.

(Men who have done it... Has anyone filed the paperwork without it? Has anyone brought a lady over here without signing the afadavit of support?)

Oscar
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hypothetical question., posted by MarkInTx on Sep 28, 2002

And from what they say here (from Polish Consulate pages), I concluded that the I-134 was probably best.  It is something they can understand and wouldn't really be able to question.

"Your fiancé/e will be asked to present:
ˇ Valid passports for the beneficiary and any dependent children
ˇ Birth certificates for the beneficiary and any dependent children
ˇ Proof of termination of any prior marriages of both petitioner and beneficiary
ˇ Police certificate(s) for the beneficiary and any dependent children over 16 years of age
ˇ Vaccination results for the beneficiary and any dependent children
ˇ Medical exam results for the beneficiary and any dependent children
ˇ Proof of adequate financial support once in the United States to ensure that your fiancé/e and dependent children will not become public charges
ˇ Supporting documentation verifying the relationship between the petitioner and beneficiary

Petitioners should not use the contractually binding Affidavit of Support form I-864. This form is not required for K visas. Documentation regarding financial support can be in any form so long as it contains enough detail and information for the consular officer to conclude that the beneficiary will not become a public charge. Petitioners may submit the "old" Affidavit of Support form I-134 if they wish."

Oscar
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Someone who you know well or is family who DOES have sufficient income and who are willing to vouch for financial responsibility for her..
I don't know much about it but you can definitely get the info you need at the INS web sites or private sites like the Doc Steen pages etc., I have listed this link below.. They will tell you everything you need to know.
Good Luck.
Oscar

http://k1.exit.com/

Michael B
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Michael B]

If you mean that you can't find your old tax returns, IRS will send you certified copies of your tax returns. I think they go back at least 7 years. Call their 800 number (be on hold for about an hour).

If you mean that you don't make that much money, it doesn't have to be earned income, you can show assests (such as real estate, crops or livestock) and if you can't do that, they will let you can get a co-sponsor (friend, relative) who does have the income/assets and will pledge them for you.

Lynn
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hypothetical question., posted by Michael B on Sep 28, 2002

This is a Ted Kennedy type situation that I'm describing, no assetts, no income, he owns nothing, not even the clothes on his back and also he has a declaration of poverty on file.
 Could a separate Common Law Trust with just enough funds to cover the said ammount be used for that purpose? Anyone explored this concept?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: