Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 04:33:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending ALL the documents at once for K1 !!!???  (Read 2198 times)
Anastassia
« on: June 02, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Guys, especially Oscar,
I actually hear this for the first time, that it is ok to send all the documents at once, can you please share from who or where you got this info and some actual stories-facts. It is definitely not on their INS and Embassy websites...
As to my own experience I know that they are sending everything back to you even if you put this or that document in a wrong place in the envelope, they don't even bother to look deeper through your package. :-(
And it seems if you send ALL of it it will make only worse...Huh

And what is the exact list of docs you are planning to send? Can write me privately to anastassia@wasem.net I would appreciate that very much.

Thanks,
Anastassia

Notarized and Certified Russian/English Translations
Moscow Diploma with Honors; Cambridge
http://www.translation.wasem.net

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: