Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 07:27:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A big THANKS to all who have helped with K-1!  (Read 1172 times)
Oscar
« on: April 09, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who have given me info on the K-1 process!  I was just feeling so overwhelmed starting the whole thing because there is so much conflicting information on what you need, what you don't need etc..

I came so close to just tossing the whole thing to an attorney for $1200-$1500 and now I KNOW I do not need one!!!  

An especially HUGE thank you to ED RAGSDALE who went to the trouble of sending me examples of ALL his info to use as a model and took the time to speak to me by phone!  This was incredibly helpful!

I hope that in future, I can "pay it forward", the help and kindness I have received in this process!

I am just waiting now for the info from my girl to send everything off!

Regards,
Oscar

Rags
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to A big THANKS to all who have helped with..., posted by Oscar on Apr 9, 2002

I just want everyone to be able to expirience the wonderful life that I am now living.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: