Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 07, 2024, 10:08:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RW's with kids vs without??  (Read 75609 times)
Philb
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to 10 years NOT,  try til the kid is 18, posted by petem on Mar 31, 2002

nt
Wayne
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not unless you adopt them N/T, posted by Philb on Mar 31, 2002

Phil,

The feminists have the laws so tilted in the favor of the poor immigrant RW, it is disgusting.

The I-864 you sign lets them grab you by your balls in family court.  Adoption, no adoption, your on the hook.

It's just plain nuts.

KenC
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: RW's with kids vs without??, posted by Quasimoto on Mar 29, 2002

Steve,
This process lends itself to lists like petem's.  He seems to have thought his priorities through very carefully.  We can call this "International dating" or whatever, but it still has a lot of mail order bride taste to it.  If it is demeaning to a woman to have a man choose her because of what he thinks are important traits, then she has every right to reject his offers.  You also have to consider that petem is just starting his search.  He may adjust his criteria later.  It isn't like he said she must have big tits and a nice azz.  Give the man a break, he knows what he wants.  Again, if this process is demeaning to the woman, she should not participate.
KenC
Quasimoto
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to what's wrong with knowing what you want?, posted by KenC on Mar 29, 2002

You are right! I was a little hard on him. But I get tired of the meat market mentality of some of the men I met over there, and some of the incredible pickiness I have witnessed with other men in Kyiv. I am not perfect. I have never met another perfect American, and yet it seems no woman is perfect enough, or they get married after 3 days. Both spin my head!

STeve

petem
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to what's wrong with knowing what you want?, posted by KenC on Mar 29, 2002

Thanks for your support.
Your right about one thing, very few photo's I have seen are from the back, so if your basing your search on that well you have to fly over to verify that end of things, so to speak.
Big boobs can easily be sort of manufactured in photo's.
Push up bra's, right angles of camera, wonder bras, you really never know until she near naked what you really got there.
Jeff S
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

LOL! No, I agree with you. You might as well have a wish list. The women seem to (35-45, stable job, generous, tall, fit... etc.) Like others have said, just don't pass up a gem because she doesn't fit perfectly into the wish list, and don't force the issue just because she does.

-- Jeff S.

petem
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You've been reading the Latin board agai..., posted by Jeff S on Mar 29, 2002

You are correct sir.
The fact is I meet almost all of the women's criteria.
I have excellent income as a computer consultant, am tall, 41, look 10 years younger, in good shape, live in large city, and am well travelled, excellent health, well educated. My 3 siblings have over 50 years of successful marriage behind them. I can afford to be choosy.
Thats the problem and the solution is to be selective with valid reasons.
MY big negative is I have only worked between 5-9 months a year the past 5 years. I don't tell RW's that because they may think I can't get a job or I am lazy, but neither is the case. I like to travel and there are more important things to do than make more money.
Quasimoto
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You've been reading the Latin board agai..., posted by Jeff S on Mar 29, 2002

Relationship experts say that the biggest reason for the disproportionate number of single adults today is unreasonable expectations. They say this applies to both sexes. An "unreasonable wish list"! The longer and more specific the list, the less likely the person is to find a match or be happy. It seems unreasonable to me when you have never even been there. They are the same, but they are not!

Steve

petem
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: You've been reading the Latin board ..., posted by Quasimoto on Mar 30, 2002

I sure am glad I gave the short list.
terry
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: You've been reading the Latin board ..., posted by Quasimoto on Mar 30, 2002

I would like to add rich to my list.Smiley ( Smile)
Jeff S
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

. . . a certain age range, not being too short, being educated and in good health, to be unreasonable expectations? Because that's about all the original poster really said.

-- Jeff S.

Natalya
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Do you consider. . ., posted by Jeff S on Mar 30, 2002

Jeff, original poster put this list somehow differently than you :)It was more detailed and specific. You generalized it.I have nothing against your requirements or at least the way you put them.I wonder why Petem doesn't say a word after his post, I'm sure he can stand for his words and explain us what he meant better than any of us.
Jeff S
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Do you consider. . ., posted by Natalya on Mar 30, 2002

petem
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to That's true  --------  Pete - Where'd yo..., posted by Jeff S on Mar 30, 2002

I posted this on a friday night. I spent the night with my AW,  and had russian language class for 3 hours Sat am.
Before you ask , she meets all the criteria but age, she is older than me.Her father was 100% russian though, but he passed away 2 years ago, at over 80.
KenC
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Steve,
You read too much!  LOL.  With the glut of self help books on the shelves of every book store and grocery store check out, it is little wonder we Americans are so screwed up.  I do not believe that anyone can judge a relationship completely without being one of the parties in the relationship.  And every relationship has it's own set of quirks and exceptions to any rules.  So, who is to be the judge?  You wanna talk "Unreasonable expectations"?  I claimed I would never marry again unless the woman was PERFECT.  Hmmm.
KenC
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: