Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 07:20:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goaty is in the house  (Read 1233 times)
Febtember
« on: February 04, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Greg and everybody!This early morning 10 minutes after my hubby leave to work in our machinery shop, I hear someone walking on our porch.I check whose outside and I found my goaty standing next to the door looking at me and his trembling.We put some spelt and wheat in the bucket and sit it in our porch.Goaty eat some of it.It's 16 degree outside and brrrrrr its cold no wonder why goaty feel cold.It happen that goaty loose in his fence so he decided to climb in our porch stairs.Goat like stairs and they love climbing and sometime see themselves in the mirror if they found mirror.I feel pity with my goaty so I let him in inside the house.It's not his first time inside the house his been here three times.The first time is that one afternoon last december my hubby take a nap and I found goaty loose in his fence his on our porch so I let him in inside the house and wake my hubby telling him that Goaty is in the house.He was so surprise and he never believed me.So I tell him goaty is in the house ,his in our dining room and nibling our christmas tree.He grab the camera and take picture of goaty in the house.I feel funny because he nible our artificial christmas tree.Then second time his inside ,is that my hubby let him in when I undecorate our christmas tree.The third time is this morning.He nible my boots,the baskets on top of the dish washer and run and run back and forth.Good thing he never broke something.Then goaty love to eat bread I give him some bread.I know his really happy and he decided to go outside after he's warming.So I let him back to his fence with Arnold the pig.At first I always thought that if i let goaty in inside our house it scares me to think that he might have an accident.Good thing he never have.A friend of our's give goaty to us as our wedding present and I'm happy about it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: