Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 03, 2024, 05:59:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone going to Odessa soon???  (Read 1905 times)
DonP
« on: January 02, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello everyone. I am a old timer from this board since I am happily married to a Russian woman for 15 months now.  I would occassionaly drop by, but have been quite busy so I have to say most everyone will not know me.  At any rate, I am or should my wife is looking for someone who might be going to Odessa this month or next.  We are having a problem getting a Christmas present from a good friend of hers over here.  It has been rejected twice already by customs and it seems they are not accepting packages from overseas.  The first attempt was made from Istanbul, Turkey where her friend bough the coat and most recently, it was rejected when sent from Odessa.

I live in the Richmond, Va. area, but would be willing to work out logistics and costs if someone from another area is going soon and would be willing to meet my wifes' friend and bring the coat back.

Any one willing to lend assistance can contact me at
audiman1716@nospam.com and we can try and hook up.  

I thank you in advance.

DonP.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: