Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 02:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meeting in Turkey or Bulgaria --- any info ?  (Read 2407 times)
RickB
« on: January 05, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Has anyone experience of meeting their ladies in Turkey or Bulgaria.
Turkey, I am told visas can be purchased at point of entry and Bulgaria dont require visas for short stays by CIS citizens.
Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers RickB

thesearch
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Meeting in Turkey or  Bulgaria --- any i..., posted by RickB on Jan 5, 2002

Your lady will have no problem with Turkey. Also, it is cheap. Another point - I had my lady make the reservations for our stay from Ukraine. The rates to her were lower than what I would have paid.

There are some wonderful ruins to see. Of the other tourists - most were German but, there were quite a few Russians and Ukrainians. I was the only American anyone had seen for many a month.

Driving on the roads is a trip - people pass into on coming traffic and everyone just juggles a little with three cars all passing each other on a two lane highway. After a while I found myself doing as they do. Make sure if you come to a police road block that you put on your seat belt as they will fine you.

Richard
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Meeting in Turkey or  Bulgaria --- any i..., posted by RickB on Jan 5, 2002

http://www.planet-love.com/wwwboard/show.php?russian/archive00129/messages/56729.txt
Mike
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

My wife says that you pay like $10 dollars at the airport when you reach these countries. What I'd like to know is why you are meeting her in another country ? I'm just trying to watch your back. It's possible she may be looking for a free vacation, or your money. In any case if you are to purchase her ticket you can do it at your local airport and it will be waiting for her there by simply showing her passport.

Mike

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: