Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 03, 2024, 06:50:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fiancee report # 6  (Read 2088 times)
keith
« on: January 05, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello to everyone... It has been a busy month getting ready for the wedding next Saturday. Today was no exception... all day to find champagne toasting glasses. The problem is it is difficult at least in my neck of the woods to find wedding rings, dresses, glasses etc. that have the Ukranian style. It is a learning process for my new bride. It is a bit difficult for her because she has a keen sense of style and she has high standards... no wonder she chose me!! LOL

I am trying to think of some insights that might help someone on the board who might actually be serious about finding a Ukranian wife or Russian wife... hmmm  I read John K s letter with interest... My fiancee has only been here for a little more than 2 months but her transition though a little rough at times has been greatly helped by her finding new friends here. One girl from Russia and the other one from Ukraine. We spent New Years with both couples... I am fully aware that we face many new challenges in the future. She is almost fully dependent on me for driving and communicating to the outside world with the exception (an important one) of her Russian and Ukranian friends. So far it has not been a problem though my study for my Microsoft exams have been put off for the past few months. It is time consuming planning for the wedding.
Okay... that is it for today... have a good weekend and as always... all the best,
Keith

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: