Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 07:30:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to throw in the towl  (Read 63020 times)
RW
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to thank you, posted by jake33 on Dec 22, 2001

That's why I posted many times before you should be looking not for RUSSIAN woman, but the WOMAN you want to spend the rest of your life with... She might HAPPEN to be Russian, Ukranian, American,.... (fill in the blank). But if you say she must be Russian because ALL russian women cook, clean the house, have traditional values, sit at home - that is set up for disaster.

On the other hand, I hope that "cook,sew,clean house all day long" are not the only criteria for you.

Russian Wife

snowwego
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to good wake up call for you, posted by RW on Dec 22, 2001

I agree with you and that is why, I was not limiting my search for a nice partner, friend , companion and lover to just this hemisphere. I am very glad that I did not limit myself to here. The gal I found in the ukraine has made me feel more comfortable and appreciated than anyone I ever met before. Just wish she was here know
jake33
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Time to throw in the towl, posted by jake33 on Dec 22, 2001

I have nothing to gain or lose by posting a message here. I was simply telling what my 2 years of searching has shown me.

I have nothing against any of the dating services, but I was simply putting some facts on the table for discussion.

I chose FD as an example because it is one of the better services and my point was simply to show that there is a motive involved no matter what you wish to believe.

If I were running an agency and had 20 year old women posting ad's looking for men up to 60 years old I would not allow them to post their advertisements because in my eyes it sullies my reputation and makes me look bad.

As for the ages of the women, I emailed women from 29 to 50 years of age, although the ads I posted got plenty of activity from women under 25 years and as young as 17 years old.

As for the couples I know that are doing well they are way down in the minority, way down...

In short I am simply trying to say that taking an honest, open, non-biased look at the entire system and what you are doing and how you are going about it, will in all likelyhood lead to a healthier and possibly more successful relationship for you and whomever you end up with.

That's really all I meant.

jake.

one last thing, to the person who posted that disgusting diatribe of filth, you really need to have mummy wash your mouth out with a box of Tide. Fortunately you are not typical of the people I have met in this endeavor. Most of them are decent people just looking for happiness.

DR
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Maybe reality is too sad to deal with?, posted by jake33 on Dec 22, 2001

n/t
DE
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

There are some truths in what you have written but you say in one sentence that you know some AM/RWs that are happy and then out of the other corner of your mouth you say you (as in us) don't stand a chance.  Kind of contradictory don't you think?  Also, failures are more likely to be publized while successes are not (can't sell happiness).  Therefore, while there are some truths, such as you can't possibly know a girl in one week, your story just reinterates the fact that this is a slow methodical screening process for those who think with their real heads.  Thanks for helping us drive this point home to the newbies.  Obviously, you didn't learn much in your quest (whether it real or imaginary) since you never referred to experiences with ladies your own age (you seemed fixated on the young ones and age differences, a sure sign of a troll) or what you did to screen them.  I vote troll, but thanks for the entertaining reading.  I was getting kind of bored reading some of the more mundain stuff on the board Smiley  BTW, trolls typically show up on the weekends.  Gee, is this Saturday?
BarryM
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

It must be Claire. She mentions Jack's site. Everyone knows she has an itch for Jack. What a weirdo. After the viscious post on RWA attacking Dalton Brooks fiancee you'd think she'd learn by now.

-blm

BubbaGump
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Troll time again, posted by BarryM on Dec 22, 2001

I didn't even notice the subtle Jack bashing.  That's another clue right there.  I did notice bad spelling, references to Russian women looking like prostitutes (she loves to say that), overall similar writing style.  Plus, like you say, she comes out on the weekend.
Cold Warrior
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Find something better to do Claire.
DR
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Maybe I'm getting jaded in my old age but how many of these posts can PL.com receive in one month?

I digress.  Jake, thank you for the kind, caring, honest, revealing, bleeding-heart, heard-it-a-million-times-before post.  I'm SO sorry for you situation.  You are the weakest link, goodbye!

LP
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Here we go again..., posted by DR on Dec 22, 2001

...I dunno, but if not, every story is valuable.

DR, me thinks you *are* jaded because your quest is over, but for those who are still lookin, doesn't it occur to you that getting so many of these posts all the time and hearing it elsewhere infers something?

If I heard a tale of woe a "million times" I'd at least be inclined to investigate it more and pay some attention, if only to cover my butt. One thing I would not do is automaticaly decide the guy involved was solely the problem.

This guy makes some very valid observations that coincide with what I've seen also, and that's 1) There are none so blind as those who refuse to see and 2) A cup of water is a fortune to a man dying of thirst.

Not 100%, but lots of truth there for those willing to open their eyes.

Patrick
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Is this a troll?....., posted by LP on Dec 22, 2001

I've been wrong before when I said someone probably isn't a troll, but this guy doesn't fit any of the electronic signatures of known trolls.  The only troll-like attribute that he displays is that his first post is negative and done on a weekend.

Unless one of the four known trolls responsible for the majority of the "negative" posts (with changing stories) has changed their internet provider (and other things) then this is someone new.

pastilla100
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Doesn't fit any of my profiles, posted by Patrick on Dec 24, 2001

They should put you in charge of Airline security, and the guy running Airline security in charge of Planet Love.
JohnL
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

LP
your comments are very justified, he speaks with a lot of truth, and deaf ears dont like truths ! Its just more good advice.
Good Luck
John
LP
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Spot On LP, 100%, posted by JohnL on Dec 22, 2001

....He seems legit, post is long and he seems sincere,
but everyone here knows what a lousy judge of character I am. :-)

Still, what he says has a lot of merit, in a general sense and much of it has been my experience also. (lol..wait, that didn't come out right.)

I'll defer to these guys, who are better than me at smellin a bad one, but I dunno....

BarryM
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Picture a fecal covered fat hairy anus puckered up 2 inches from your nose. That's what the troll post is. If you've hang around sh!t long enough, you forget what it smells like!

The subject of scammers, visa foxes and other RW hookers is overblown on here. It seems to be the #1 subject discussed on here and very few people seem to know what they're talking about concerning it.

-blm

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: