Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 10:26:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kiss.com  (Read 4832 times)
Den
« on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

If you plan on getting out of Kiss.com, make sure you send them at least one email notifing them that you are cancelling. They don't stop billing your credit card just because your contract is expiring. I had one hell of a time getting off. Just when I would think I was off, another charge would appear on my cc bill. The guy I dealt with was a real AH. No more Kiss.com for me.
WmGo
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kiss.com, posted by Den on Oct 5, 2001

has been that scammers and the insincere constitute about 99.9% of the FSUW on its data base. To virtually every email sent the first response was a request for email expense money from the agency accompanying the alledged "answer."

Kisscom is a very poor choice. Use a different route. The pictures are posted by agencies, not the woman.
Tuttle
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My Experience with Kiss.com, posted by WmGo on Oct 5, 2001

I went the "search through 'Who's on' " route after Dalton suggested it. I managed to get a bunch of regular e-mail addresses that way and I'm still corresponding to several of them. The logic being that if they're "online" then they must have some sort of internet access on their own. An agency would just pop in, read the mail, and then drop off. Of course, I haven't met the women I've been writing yet but none of them have asked me for money.

Harry88
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Depends, posted by Tuttle on Oct 6, 2001

Nice tip, but a bit late now:
No chatting possible anymore if you don't pay (by credit card)...
So I guess in FSU countries you'll find mainly agencies and scammers if you manage to chat with girls online...

However, I will try your tip on other sites!

Harald

pat
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Nice tip, but a bit late now, posted by Harry88 on Oct 6, 2001

n/t
wsbill
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Kiss.com is all about money and nothing else.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=UDAT.OB

BrianN
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Since my membership expired last night, I have no access to historical mail... NONE.

IF YOU HAVE MAIL HERE ON KISS, BE SURE YOU GET IT OFF THE SYSTEM!

jj
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

You should send a copy of your subscription cancelation to your credit card provider indoicating that you will no longer accept responsibility for any payment of their invoices.  They will put a block on their account.  You can then claim a refund back from the Credit Card provider if they invoice you for this expense.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: