Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 08:04:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: for tfcrew  (Read 3370 times)
cherokee
« on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Karl,

Can you tell me if russian pimsleur tapes are available on Napster? I know you do alot of downloading from their libraries.
thanks!

tfcrew
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to for tfcrew, posted by cherokee on Oct 7, 2001

.....Their home page says "we're working on it" & has said this for awhile now.
You might check on E-bay.
BrianN
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I asked on another board a while back about pimsleur, maybe it was here... but go to "mynapster.com", download the client program, and you will find quite an efficient system.

For now that is.

I'm quite happy with it.

wsbill
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Not many places are available where you can get the free downloads of yesterday.
Ben26
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Napster folded a while back, posted by wsbill on Oct 7, 2001

I don't know about Pimsleur tapes, but go to zeropaid.com to find many file sharing programs (music, movies, etc.),...the best of which is "Morpheus".  It is far better than Napster ever was.  "Kazaa" is the same as Morpheus but has spywear integrated into it.  WinMX is also pretty good, but it doesn't resume a disconnected download like Morpheus does.  
Here is a listing of the top programs according to zeropaid.com: http://www.zeropaid.com/php/top_prog.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: