Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 08:06:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a new trend with agencies ????  (Read 6249 times)
thesearch
« on: October 08, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Below I had a post about an agency not wanting me to send my e-mail in Russian. They said they needed to be paid for such services. I sent an e-mail back to them informing them that I wanted to hire someone to contact her to be sure she was real and available. Their answer was vague so I sent further explanation. They, however, did inform me that I could not communicate with her further until I or she paid her bill. They did not tell me what the bill was.

Now, of course this is a big red flag that this is all a scam by an agency that calls itself Anastasia. Now I do not know who they are as I got this ladies address out of Kiss.com of which is dysfunctional at this point as far as I am concerned. I think I will forward this e-mail to Anastasia and see what they have to say about all of this.

I would normally say screw it but, this one lady has my interest among the many that I sent my initial letters to. Will keep you posted. The only reason is for the education of those who might have similar experiences.

hockeybrain
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to a new trend with agencies Huh?, posted by thesearch on Oct 8, 2001

As I have stated before tour experience with Anastasia is stay away period.
Oatmeal
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: a new trend with agencies Huh?, posted by hockeybrain on Oct 9, 2001

That is based in the US or is it just some other company based in Russia calling itself Anastasia.  I wonder if it is one in the same.
williethesheik
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Are you even sure it is the same Ana..., posted by Oatmeal on Oct 9, 2001

I have checked the files of Anastasya.com, it seemed to be a different site.
Bill
thesearch
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Are you even sure it is the same Ana..., posted by Oatmeal on Oct 9, 2001

Today I looked at Anastasia's site, this lady is not in it. I wrote to the real Anastasia today and enclosed a copy of the e-mail that I received from this company claiming to be Anastasia.
thesearch
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: a new trend with agencies Huh?, posted by hockeybrain on Oct 9, 2001

I simply wrote this lady from kiss.com and a letter from Anastasia came to me after my second e-mail stating her bill needed to be paid by me or her or no e-mail. Usually the lady will ask or imply or even wait for you to offer. This is where the agency steps in and stands between you and the lady after the second e-mail!
jj
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to a new trend with agencies Huh?, posted by thesearch on Oct 8, 2001

If you can not secure her direct address and telephone number then I would take the Reg Flag"  The agency clearly is not acting in good faith if they restict you into using their services only.  I can understand a fee to obtain her address but they should also be prepared to refund money of the address is not real.  There are some who can provide an inestigation service if it gets to the point where you need confirmation.  I know it is not nice to "spy" but hey if all is above board then there is nothing to hide.  It was only nthough "spying" that I found out the women I was interested in was two timming and had betrayed my trust.  Looking back I am pleased I found this out before I had invested more time and money.  Now I am trying to get her to refund some of the money I had layed out for her anticipated trip.  It seems to me that she should not benifit by gain though deception.  Its a crime.
BubbaGump
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I haven't heard much about Anastasia, but what I heard wasn't good.  

Does Anastasia still expect you to pay if you are writing a girl that is fluent in English?  I am going to focus more on women that know English so I can at least get a decent dialog going with the woman.

BrianN
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

After I got off of e700, I started using kiss.com to communicate with the agency (and interpreter) directly.  I sent money to my lady to make her own arrangements, since it was a one way translation charge, and we began to start using Russian instead of english.  

However, some do need to be translated for clarity.... and also keep the translator fed.

When kiss went down the tubes, I just went to mail.ru and got my own mailbox there.  It works.

My best thoughts on this, get the phone number for the agency and work through one of the interpreters, forget the email.  If you can't talk to the agency/interpreters directly on the phone, then they're trash in my book.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: