Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 07:59:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: need help from warsaw vets-  (Read 2879 times)
keith
« on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

What paperwork is needed for entrance to poland??  Warsaw sent me packet 4 by email but there were no papers included that I have heard are required for entrance into Poland from Ukraine. Can anyone or experience answer what form or what papers I need??? thanks
Keith
Dan
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to need help from warsaw vets-, posted by keith on Oct 9, 2001

In fact, I am not even sure you want the border guards to know you are traveling with the intent of visiting the US Embassy. At least, Olya and I decided to just tell them we were going to Poland for an "excursion." It is really none of their business exactly "why" you are traveling there. It is enough that you and your fiance are legally allowed to travel to Poland showing ONLY a valid international passport. No visa is required for you or for her - and no special paperwork is necessary.

I hope this helps.

- Dan

keith
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to No Special Embassy Papers . . ., posted by Dan on Oct 9, 2001

Thanks guys, I also received a reply from my email to warsaw-  which is amazing for me to get a reply from warsaw the same day I sent it!!
I was concerned because time is very short...
once again thanks for the good info.
Keith
Den
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to need help from warsaw vets-, posted by keith on Oct 9, 2001

If you mean do you need a visa. The answer is, none required. All you need is a passport.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: