Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 08:01:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visa Requirements for Russian Ladies  (Read 4826 times)
robobond
« on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I have already been to Russian and spent two weeks with a lady.  I wish to spend more time with her this winter.  I would like to invite her here BUT a Fiancee Visa is premature at this point.  I could go back to Russia but I've been there, done that.  Besides, since I don't speak the language and it will be cold it's not the most interesting place to spend two more weeks.

My solution would be to meet this lady in a third country.   Preferably one that 1. Is English speaking, 2. Has a warm climate, 3. Has simple, quick and easy entry (visa) requirements for both single Russian women and single American men.  In short, I am looking for a place to take her on an "extended date"! The Caribbean comes to mind...

Does anyone out there know of such a place?  I am at a loss as to how to check out ease of entry/visa requirements" for her (for me it's no problem.)

I appreciate any guidance, references, experiences, et al.

Thanks,    Robo

thesearch
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Visa Requirements for Russian Ladies, posted by robobond on Oct 9, 2001

There are many places she can go. I have heard that several areas in the Carribean are possible but, I do not know which ones. Turkey is easy. Spain is not a problem but not really warm..

Your best option is  your Russian travel agencies. Russian travel agencies know which countries are hassle free and which ones are a problem as they deal with it day in and day out.  All your lady has to do is ask an agency which warm climate countries are doable. Besides, she very well might be able to get a much better rate than you might.

Cold Warrior
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Visa Requirements for Russian Ladies, posted by robobond on Oct 9, 2001

try Antigua and Barbuda.No visa needed for Russians,a tourist card is issued on arrival for about 30 days or more.It may cost 10 dollars.You should get there before her as she will be questioned about her place of residence on the island, available funds etc.See

http://www.antigua-barbuda.com/tourism/body_passport_visa.html

Cold Warrior
PS
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Visa Requirements for Russian Ladies, posted by Cold Warrior on Oct 9, 2001

Try this website.It gives you visa requirements on most countries of the world.Jamaica is also a good choice,no visa needed for Russians.Same procedure as Antigua.

http://www.intldocuments.com/default.asp

robobond
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to PS, posted by Cold Warrior on Oct 9, 2001

Thanks for passing this website on to me.  I'll use it for my personal travel but it doesn't help me re: my Russian friend...
Cold Warrior
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: PS, posted by robobond on Oct 9, 2001

1.I recommend Jamaica. Check with your travel agent and book a holiday package for 2 persons excluding your lady’s airfare.

2.Have your lady check her travel agent and book a flight Moscow-Cuba-Jamaica. Try Aeroflot or Cubana de aviacion from Moscow to Havana, and Cubana from Havana to Kingston(Jamaica).

3.Send her the cash via Western Union for the airfare plus an extra 200+ dollars. I  hope you trust her enough so she does not disappear with the cash. She should arrive in Kingston after you in case immigration asks any question. For security write a letter addressed to Immigration in Kingston saying that you have invited your girlfriend for a holiday and you will be responsible for her physically and financially during her stay. Make sure you are at the airport to receive her. If immigration has any questions they can call you via the PA system.

4.She does not need a visa for Cuba nor Jamaica. She will be issued with a tourist card on arrival in Havana and Kingston. To leave Russia she needs a international passport and a return  air ticket.I am not sure about any new requirements to leave Russia but you can ask the other vets here.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: