Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 07:13:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Certified mail/return receipt  (Read 3372 times)
davet
« on: October 01, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

How long does it take to get the return receipt back to you after you've sent in your I-129F in to a SC?

Is the cashing of the $95 check for the I-129F application an indication that the 1st NOA has been completed?

Thanks

davet
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Certified mail/return receipt, posted by davet on Oct 1, 2001

I got the return receipt today.  The packet was mailed from Corvallis, OR on Sept 21, arrived at the Nebraska Service Center on Sept 25 (am).  I received the return receipt today, October 3.
Rags
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Certified mail/return receipt, posted by davet on Oct 1, 2001

I got my receipt back three days AFTER I got the NOA in the mail. (10 days after it was mailed.) Go figure.
davet
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Certified mail/return receipt, posted by Rags on Oct 2, 2001

When I called the Post Office they said to give it 21 days.  Yike!!!  So your experience of getting the NOA before the return receipt is probably going to be the case.  I had read everywhere to send it certified mail with return receipt.  Now I think I should have send it express mail with tracking as a better, more comforting way with faster feedback.
Thanks for reply Rags!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: