Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 07:25:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One K-1 per lady?  (Read 19331 times)
stud muffin
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to If You Don't Know The Answer (as you OBV..., posted by Dan on Oct 2, 2001

The advise I offered is between me and Lincoln. It is upto Lincoln what he wants to do with my advise.  Fallacious or not, who are you to poke your nose into something that does not concern you?  Should'n't you be minding your own business?
Dan
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dan: why you poking your nose in somethi..., posted by stud muffin on Oct 2, 2001

And it is my business - as it is also the business of others on this board that know better.

Your curt and valueless replies are also my business. To the extent that it drives others away that have value in their posts - it will remain my business.

Clarify it for you S-M??

- Dan

stud muffin
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Fallacious Advice *Does* Concern Me . . ..., posted by Dan on Oct 2, 2001

Dan:

Since, when did you become the Judge? Why don't you ask Lincoln if my advise benefitted him?  Why don't you ask the others on this board if my advise benefitted them?  Looks like you have a lot of time and nerve to make such baseless snide remarks.

Dan
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Since when did you become the Judge: Fal..., posted by stud muffin on Oct 2, 2001

Let's start with davet's ?? re: a single K-1. What was your profound and insightful reply?? Oh yes - it was "I am wondering why you should be concerned. I guess it is the lady who needs to be concerned. Right!" Now that was *really* helpful Studly.

Or how about Lincoln's question re: Engagement cancellation, in which you responded, "It is obvious that you have to notify the INS regarding the termination." Care to point out to the board any sort of substatiation for your statement. You cannot. Reason is - there is no substantiation possible. Charles had already correctly answered the questions - unlike you, who were just spouting off.

Maybe it was your 2nd response to Lincoln asking for him to keep you posted - while at the same time announcing, "We have a prayer meeting every Tuesday at my work place." Now, I am all for prayer, and do so myself on a regular basis - BUT, that comment was SOOOO out of context with the rest of the thread/message that one must wonder as to why it was included at all.

Perhaps your insights/contributions began with your reply to JimS, in which you observed that (in your "Words of Wisdom"), "Forget the internet and visit these countries." How profound! But wait - have YOU visited these countries??!

Correct me if I am wrong, but it was you that issued the blanket condemnation to the readers of the board in your post of 9/27 when you said, "Now don't waste your time, go get a life. Losers!"

And lest we not forget your conspicuous appearance on the board and your announced "Bride Hunting" expedition to Ukraine next month.

What a buffoon.

- Dan

stud muffin
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to "Snide Remarks" - Let Me Tell ..., posted by Dan on Oct 2, 2001

Dan:

You very conveniently left out the helping statements I have issued to each one of those individuals.  What about the phone numbers, I provided, did you call them.  Looks like you have something personal against me, Dan.  Dan, if you have something personal against me, why don't you provide your phone number and we will talk about it.  I have visited more countries than you have Dan. I have been around.  Keep your idiotic/moronic commentary to yourself.  I guess you are the buffoon who makes a fool of himself here.  Finally keep your dirty nose out of my business.  Finally who are you and why should I justify or defend myself? Go get yourself a life, loser.

Dan
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: "Snide Remarks" - Let Me T..., posted by stud muffin on Oct 2, 2001

And I am willing to bet my passport has a he!! of a lot more stamps in it than yours does.

What an assinine game to play Muffin.

Particularly as this is an issue of your passing out inaccurate information.

Keep to the topic Muffin. And while you are at it - tell us how experienced you are with FSU women - since you "have been around" so much - and how many of those stamps in your passport are to Ukraine/Russia.

Come now Muffin ol' boy. Let's see 'em.

- Dan

BarryM
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to You Show Me Yours and I'll Show You Mine..., posted by Dan on Oct 2, 2001

I'm beginning to see some similarities with David SD in SM's posts, particlularly the cocky attitude and the increasing use of "bro" in the posts.

-blm

spyke
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to You Show Me Yours and I'll Show You Mine..., posted by Dan on Oct 2, 2001

He has been Ukraine more times than U could count I rekon..
thats using all you ten fingers and the hole in your pocket!!
BarryM
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: "Snide Remarks" - Let Me T..., posted by stud muffin on Oct 2, 2001

When you post to a public forum, it isn't private business anymore. Your quote "Finally keep your dirty nose out of my business" shows your distorted point of view here.

You have no cause to complain about your private business when you post in public. It's not "your" business anymore, it's the forums' business and everything you post here in public is subject to public commentary.

If you can't stand the scrutiny, stop posting and/or leave.

Your attitude sucks, stud. You obviously have very little experience in this area and you're a fool to butt heads with Dan. Dan probably has more experience than anyone else here when it comes to travel to Ukraine, Visas, K-1's, etc.
That should answer your snide question: "Finally who are you and why should I justify or defend myself? "

As for your last ugly comment, "Go get yourself a life, loser", Dan is living the life, has been there and back many times, and has a bride from Ukraine. So, most of us would consider Dan a winner.

I strongly suggest you tone down your crummy attitude and post with some humility.

-blm

stud muffin
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Since when did you become the Judge: Fal..., posted by stud muffin on Oct 2, 2001

Finally Dan, before you accuse anyone of giving Fallacious advice, do your homework before you start whining like a sissy. Call those INS phone numbers I gave Lincoln and double check the information.  Assist Lincoln in all the things I advised Lincoln to do?  Maybe Lincoln will appreciate you even more.  Thanks in advance.
stud muffin
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to If You Don't Know The Answer (as you OBV..., posted by Dan on Oct 2, 2001

The advise I offered is between me and Lincoln. It is upto Lincoln what he wants to do with my advise.  Fallacious or not, who are you to poke your nose into something that does not concern you?  Should'n't you be minding your own business?
davet
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: One K-1 per lady?, posted by stud muffin on Oct 2, 2001

My lady's problems are my problems.
Rags
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: One K-1 per lady?, posted by davet on Oct 2, 2001

We need more guys like you going over instead of jerks like...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: