Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 07:14:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I-129f question  (Read 3860 times)
LTB
« on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello all,

I am slowly but surely completing the I-129f packet, but I have a question about my fiancee's address. The form specifically asks for her residence address (twice), but it is my understanding that that is also where the embassy will send her packets 3 and 4.

My fiancee reports that her residence address is HIGHLY unreliable for mail, and that it would be safer to use her PO Box. Should I enter both addresses, PO only, or other suggestions?

Thank you all for your help in the past, and again!

Lance

Charles
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I-129f question, posted by LTB on Oct 2, 2001

I wouldn't be too concerned.  If you open the provisional file upon approval of your I-129F petition and fax the Embassy the completed OF-167 form, you can schedule your interview and obtain your K-1 visa even if Packet 3 and/or Packet 4 never reaches your fiance, as was the case with me.  However, the P.O. Box should be sufficient.
cherokee
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I-129f question, posted by LTB on Oct 2, 2001

Lance,

I would give them her p.o. box definitely. You want to be sure that she gets it and you have no delays.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: