Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 05:20:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Illigal Immigration Story  (Read 5272 times)
Kiltboy1
« on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I agree with both Gary and Ray on there points, but to me it seems the bottom line is that we have never enforced existing immigration laws and it is really hard to get a visa to enter this country, but once you are here, the chances of getting deported are slim to none unless they catch you in a serious crime. Let me tell you a little story going in here in North Carolina. There is a Mexican guy who is Illigal, he had a 45K a year job and had just bought a 150K house with a special goverment loan for Minorities. Now, this guy lives in a nicer house then i do, all because our lame ass goverment keeps giving handouts to Illigal latinos. Now this guy has been arrested for Rape and Robbery, but the best part of the deal is that a Judge has ruled that this man is Indegent and thus needs a Public Defender and the Citizens of NC are going to have to foot the Bill. And forget this guy is ILLIGAL. Does not matter and Immigration will not enforce the existing laws. BOTTOM LINE, IF THEY ARE ILLIGAL, THEY SHOULD BE DEPORTED, END OF STORY PERIOD !!!
Beattledog
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to An Illigal Immigration Story, posted by Kiltboy1 on Dec 18, 2005

I agree with you.  Also, if a person if born to illegal parents, they should not automitcally become an American citizen.  This became law under Jimmy Carter.

As in a prevous post, I think that every illegal that is caught should have an implanted traking device put into their body.  We have the technology to take care of much of your border and security issues.  We need to use it

Beattledog

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: