Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 01:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Colombia Disaster  (Read 54120 times)
mudd
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Another Colombia Disaster, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

ok, so who is the girl, and who did you tell at the agency that this girl was a hooker, where was your proof that she was a working girl?

like i said before, you can try peru, less agency influence there.

utopiacowboy
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another Colombia Disaster, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

The women are overrated? Maybe Latinas just aren't your type. I would say, as a group, the Colombianas are the most beautiful women on earth. If you can speak Spanish, why rely on an agency? Also, what city were you in? When I go to Colombia, I do not see any gringos, ever.
RonA
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Perplexed, posted by utopiacowboy on Dec 18, 2005

I was at the Colombian Sweethearts agency in Medellin.  I should have explored Medellin on my own instead of using an agency.

There were plenty of "Gringos" at the agency - but they all hated it and every other agency that they had used.  That's what I don't understand.  If the agencies are operated fraudulently, then why use them?

utopiacowboy
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I love Latinas!, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

Now I'm really confused. IMHO, the paisas are the hottest women on the planet. In 30 minutes in Laureles or Belen you see more hot chicks than you'd see in a week here. I would never use an agency unless I could not speak any Spanish and I needed someone to hold my hand. Also, the paisas do not tend to favor marriage agencies nor are they particularly interested in leaving Medellin.
RonA
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I love Latinas!, posted by utopiacowboy on Dec 18, 2005

The American women where I live are definitely hotter than the Colombian women in Medellin.
WindyCity
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I love American women, too!, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

Dude, now you're getting carried away!!
RonA
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: I love American women, too!, posted by WindyCity on Dec 18, 2005

I live in a college town in Florida, and the women here are more attractive than what I saw in Medellin.
utopiacowboy
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: I love American women, t..., posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

[This message has been edited by utopiacowboy]

I've been to Austin, TX; Lubbock, TX (women of Texas Tech are suprisingly good-looking but all rubias); State College, PA; Missoula, MT; Durham, NH; SLC, UT; Durham, NC; Las Cruces, NM; Cambridge, MA; Amherst, MA; Burlington, VT; Charlottesville, VA; Boulder, CO; and many many more. Sure they're full of cute little girls but for women, nothing beats Medellin.
Kiltboy1
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: I love American women, t..., posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

BUTT

You are too OLD or too UNINTERSTING  or too UNATTRACTIVE to hook one of those HOT COLLEGE GIRLS, so you needed to go to COLOMBIA Huh

PAAALEASEEEEEE

EbonyPrince
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another Colombia Disaster, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

Can you elaborate on why you think that Colombia is an ugly country?  I am thinking about making a trip in February, and I am absorbing all the information that I can prior to making a decision.  I realize that things are in the eyes of the beholder.  

The only poor country that I have been to is the Dominican, but I loved the natural beauty of the country.  I totally didn't expect it to be like the US.  I have seen some not so nice looking cities here in America.  I found that the Dominican had some gorgeous women, maybe not beautiful, but sexy and attractive.  I am sure every place has its good and bad.

So I am just looking for elaboration on your comments.

Craig
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Another Colombia Disaster, posted by EbonyPrince on Dec 18, 2005

Hey Bro don't listen to this wack job..he's pulling your leg...Colombia is great the only bad part are the a-hole American wack jobs who travel there. Try Cali for your first time. Don't listen to this ass unless you beleive this cocka then in that case I suggest you travel to another fine destanation Haiti
Joeylikey
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Another Colombia Disaster, posted by Craig on Dec 18, 2005

I agree. Colombia is a beautiful country. Don't listen to that wacko. Just use common sense and you will be fine.
RonA
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Another Colombia Disaster, posted by Joeylikey on Dec 18, 2005

Pollution, litter, ugly architecture, no green areas, etc.
Craig
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Medellin is Ugly, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

[This message has been edited by Craig]

Ron it's no wonder to me why your single..keep up the good work ass...hahahahaha
RonA
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ron...Eternally single, posted by Craig on Dec 18, 2005

This is a forum about chasing women in foreign countries.  I assume most of the men here are single.

Congratulations, Craig.  Apparently, you finally found a desperate girl that is so poor that she will accept even someone as unappealing as yourself.  How many years of trips to Colombia did it take, Craig?  Based on your posting profile, it looks like you've been striking out for a looooong time.  What a stud!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: