Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 02:17:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gentlemen, Gentlemen...  (Read 7651 times)
wizard
« on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Our kind and benevolent forum has been infiltrated once again by an obvious troll... Having read only a handful of this person's posts, it is obvious that our newest members, Ron, is ill informed as to the beauty and benefits of travel & life in Colombia... Ron, heresay and innuendo are neither proof positive or negative as to the facts of life when dealing with the Colombia...

We must ask ourselves why someone would go to such extents to come here and piss in everyone's wheaties after only one disappointing trip to Medellin??? Then to state obvious untruths about places & people many of us know??? What possible motivation could this person have... hmm... I wonder...

As history should remind us, the best tactic when dealing with a troll is to simply ignore the infuriating subterranean creature... No need to panic as it appears that our moderators are occupied elsewhere at present... Fear not, the posting-police will be along directly and our newest active antagonist will summarily "kiss the baby"...

Beattledog
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gentlemen, Gentlemen..., posted by wizard on Dec 19, 2005

he just made the board much lively the past few days. it has got boring

Beattledog

Hoda
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Gentlemen, Gentlemen..., posted by Beattledog on Dec 19, 2005

IMHO....
Hoda
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gentlemen, Gentlemen..., posted by wizard on Dec 19, 2005

[This message has been edited by Hoda]

Personally....I'd flush it, but I'll wait a couple of days to see what you guys have to say.

*UPDATE*
Just reviewed RonA's thread.....It's gonna go, everybody get your last licks in. Everybody, except "RonA" that is....ROTFLMAO!

CelticUrge
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Y'all want RonA's disaster thread thrash..., posted by Hoda on Dec 19, 2005

I am way behind on reading from excessive travel. Wow did I miss a lot with this guy.

HODA: Apparently you have already "banned" the guy since I can't access the profile. What was his profile info if any?

Wonder what screen name he will use next time.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: