Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 03:33:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latin Encounters  (Read 6001 times)
Kiltboy1
« on: December 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Man

A friend just went onto the LE website and i could not believe my eyes, They have a photo of me and my wife on the opening page( andy and claudia) and a bunch of words that SUPPOSEDLY I SADI--NOTT !!

They have put a bunch of lies and crap  with several photos of me and my wife. I mean, those are a bunch of lies and my wife and i never said any of those words. I cannot believe they are putting this crap on there., WHAT A JOKE, TAKE A LOOK !!

KB

Traveller
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Latin Encounters, posted by Kiltboy1 on Dec 8, 2005

That's too bad that they have fallen so low they can't even use the photos of the people who have used their agency.
Its also pretty pathetic that they are using Margreth's 11 years of expierence as their own.
Where is this Mansion in the North? I know there are som some homes in the North and the West, but nothing I would consider a Mansion like in Ciudad Jardin. And, I'm with Jim, why no photos of it?
I also get a kick out of the fact you have to buy some membership to see more photos of the girls, supposedly, in their agency. Are they hurting that bad for money? Don't they know that guys aren't going to come all that way to meet a girl from just her headshot alone?
Awfully fishy since they took over. Who are these guys anyway?
jim c
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Latin Encounters, posted by Kiltboy1 on Dec 8, 2005

Well Cowboy why would you think that a bobo who bought a marriage agency from a colombian was any smarter than than a lemming who would follow his direction. 11 years of experience, duh excuse me, where is Margareth?  Why no picture or address of the "Mansion". Just because the prices are outrageous do really think men are standing in line to use their services?

Just another guy that thinks a lie is as good as the truth if you can get a lemming to believe it.How many entrepeneours have we seen come and go in this deal. They are always smarter than the few Colombians that make a living in the business.

Most would be better off putting their money in CD's. The Colombian rate is about 8%. Send the Bozo a note and threaten to sue for using your picture. Of course that is if you can find him In Madrid,Cali, LA, Miami, Beruit or Detroit.

The Cartagena Hooker

Kiltboy1
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Latin Encounters are honest counters, posted by jim c on Dec 8, 2005

Yeh Jim , i agree, but what a crock of crap. The couple right above my photo are no longer together either, He is a Professor at Duke, they split a year ago, All the quotes that are with the photos are lies and words that were not said. I feel bad for the Gringo that reads this stuff and believes it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: