Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 25, 2024, 06:06:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Advice  (Read 40252 times)
tnolan1
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to To surfsscum, posted by Cali James on Dec 7, 2005

In fact I'm not personally aware of one successful marriage where the woman is from Peru, not one.

Well Now you have.  My wife is from Lima and we just celebrated four years last night.  She did have some adjustment problems but we worked our way through them.  Their cultures are completely different from ours (gringos) and it's perfectly natural for a woman that has just left the only Country, culture friends and family she's ever known to be a little depressed and afraid.  On the site we run, we have ONLY had two incidents where the Lady Bolted and Left (nver to be found again) once she entered the States.  Both were Colombians (not sure what city at the moment).
Very Happily Married to my Peruaņa.
Terry

surfscum
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: To surfsscum, posted by tnolan1 on Dec 8, 2005

NT
tnolan1
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to What site is that?  NT, posted by surfscum on Dec 9, 2005

www.mylatinrose.com
Red Clay
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Red Clay]

You must have been away for awhile, like, five years maybe? Or maybe you just never read my posts. I have one of the best marriages on the board, married to a Peruana since 2001. "Golden", another occasional poster here is also married to a Peruana, for several years now, and is very happy. My wife's best friend from Peru is now married to an American, living in MN now and doing great. Of course we can't forget JimmySTL.

There's four for ya. Or maybe you meant cases involving people you have met in person.

Cali James
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: To surfsscum, posted by Red Clay on Dec 7, 2005

Hey Red Clay, yes I'm only talking of persons I've met personally in my travels or here in California through the PL network.  I've yet to meet anyone married to a Peruvian.
Chris F
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Uh...Calijames?Huh??

My post to Sursscum has NOTHING to do with comaring the
women from the two cities....it had EVERYTHING to do with
what not should be tolerated in a marriage

I guess your still a little sensitive from my posts about
Peru and Cali earlier and its been sticking with
you...lol...

Cali James
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to To Calijames, posted by Chris F on Dec 7, 2005

[This message has been edited by Cali James]

"I really sympathize with your situation since I am going through some similar problems with my PERUVIAN wife (ChrisF please read)."

Well based on the above quote from Surfscum, it looked to me anyway, that he was sending you a message about Peruvian women, that maybe they're just like women from other places, soom good, some bad and many in between.  Let's be honest Chris, you've been a leading proponet that Cali is bad hunting grounds while Peru is great.  Several people have pointed out the error in your thinking in the past but it's continued to be a theme of yours.  This seemed like the perfect oppurtunity, to drive the point home that your hypothesis is flawed!!  It's based most likely on your bad experiences in Cali and the negative stories we hear here on the board.  But having said that,  it should be obvious that Cali has significantly more negative stories because Cali has many more guys travelling there.  There are many positive stories too, as I said, every successful marriage I know is where the guy is married to a Calena. This fact doesn't really mean that I think Cali has better women, I don't, it just means I know people who married Calenas and little if any who married women from Peru.  I had a novia from Bolivia, does that count, she was a great gal and is undoubtedly a good wife to her husband back home but truthfully I'm happy I married my Calena!  Anyway, all the Latin American countries that I've travelled to are a gold mine in terms of finding a great wife.

Chris F
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to To Calijames, posted by Cali James on Dec 7, 2005

I have posted on more then one occasion that some great guys
like Hoda, Dallassteve, Patrick, and of course you have
found great wives there...

Great women can still be found there..in my opinion how
ever...I feel its a tad more difficult now compared to a few
years back....it took Heat YEARS to find the right one...and
he lived there........

I am NOT an expert on Cali or any South American city for
that matter....I would classify an expert as someone who has
lived there....so in my opinion...Pete as well as Heat would
be considered experts...

Now...why dont you check the archives from June of this year
and read Heats posts again(My exeriences in Cali)..if you forgot...it is
one of the
best well written posts this year here..

Read it yourself.......while their is SOME positive aspects
to the posts...the overall theme is negative..... and if you
dont like what he said..you can cry to him as well
too!!.......lol

Peace out and Happy Holidays!!

Cali James
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh Calijames!!!, posted by Chris F on Dec 7, 2005

[This message has been edited by Cali James]

deleted message
Chris F
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Oh Calijames!!!, posted by Cali James on Dec 7, 2005

Why you dont consider yourself an expert...I consider you one..and respect your opinion and exeriences about Cali...

We both have differences of opinion here....we can agree that we both can disagree!!..lol

I will say again that only IN MY OPINION...that its whoremongering gringos and misfit grigos that can cause damage to ANY CITY quality of good girls...

Therefore...this happens in EVERY CITY IN SOUTH AMERICA......BUT.......if more guys (good guys and bad) go to Cali..IN MY OPINION its going to hurt that city maybe more so then others...

Just my 2 cents...

Again...Happy Holidays to you and you lovely wife...

Peace out...

Montrealer
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I understand what you are saying Cali Ja..., posted by Chris F on Dec 7, 2005

If men went down to meet latin women, but in smaller numbers.  Meaning, instead of going down and meeting 20 women, what if all you met were 5 that you were very interested in physically and have shared conversations with.  By doing this, you are damaging less of the women in one shot.  And you will be able to figure things out easier.  Of course you may not meet the perfect woman on the first trip, and you may even leave empty handed.  But for those that do meet the right one, they will have more quality time with her, as well as damaging less of the pool of women.

I only say this because of the women that I did meet and chatted with, whenever we talked about agency dating, they all stressed to me that they didn't like the group dates and the parties because it didn't feel personal.

No need to reply and tell me I'm wrong, it's just my opinion.

gcman
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I understand what you are saying Cali Ja..., posted by Chris F on Dec 7, 2005

you need to grow up or you will regret you way to strong opinions
Chris F
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I understand what you are saying Cal..., posted by gcman on Dec 7, 2005

uh....who the heck are you?Huh
gcman
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to to gcman, posted by Chris F on Dec 8, 2005

you need to understand than all have different views  u have a lovely wife  from peru and bad time in Cali   relax and enjoy  maybe you got the BEST lady in peru  no more there for others...get it?
Chris F
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: to gcman, posted by gcman on Dec 8, 2005

Yes...we all have different views...people here who have
debated the positves and negatives from differnt countries
are people who have been to South America before..

Now..what expeiences do you have in Cali or South America?

I would love to hear "your views" of the places you have
been.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: