Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 28, 2024, 11:05:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hola Chicos!  (Read 6137 times)
darolina1
« on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hola Chicos,
I would love to post here as often as possible, and it will be a pleasure to help out by giving my opinions,
There are many mistakes foreign guys make with latinas, and I have a million things to say about that, but before I get to the subject I would like to introduce myself to everybody: My name is Carolina, I work in LatinEncounters, I've been here a while now, I know Pete (I don't know if he remembers me) Anyways, I don't want my opinions to be bias or towards LE, I just want to post and help out whoever who needs, specially because I know a whole lot about this, I know gringos very well and I know the ladies very well too.  
To OkieMan, The biggest mistake men make when they come to Cali is that they aren't really sure of what they're looking for, about 90% are mislead by looks, what they don't understand is that young girls with the best looks are extremely picky as well... that's a major issue.  Besides, all the ladies in Cali are beautiful, but it's just never enough, when they come they feel like kids in a candy store, and it's even worse when they start meeting 6-8 ladies a day, after 10 appointments you wont be able to even remember the names of the girls!  I agree you need to have some choices but don't go overboard...
If anybody feels interested in getting in touch with me my e-mail is darolinas@nospam.com, but I would prefer to post for everybody.
To Patrick, Hmmm, I don't know, I don't want to lie, some ladies are only interested in the visa or in having somebody who can pay their expenses for a couple of months, but it's very funny, the ladies that really want to get married and have a family, those are the ladies that nobody wants to meet!
To Teo, you have a great memory, you still remember when I bumped into you in Exito Wink
I'm open for questions,
Chaooo
Pete E
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hola Chicos!, posted by darolina1 on Sep 24, 2005

Carolina,
I remember you,I believe it was you that translated for me and Beatriz,when we met a year ago, but that might have been the other girl,but you were the main one helping me.
Is Margareth still in town?She must be close on the visa. I talked to her about June,I was in the states July and  part of  August.

Pete

Seeker
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Seeker]

Welcome Carolina. I really appreciate you being here and disclosing your name and employer. I have used LE several times and was very pleased with the services provided under Margareth's reins. Unfortunately, there is a growing void of information surrounding LE. Please encourage LE clients to post their experiences on this forum. I think it would be very beneficial for both your business and our forum members.

The services you provided for Mudd are invaluable. I had a similar experience with Yvette (former employee) from ACG. I gave her a list of women I was interested in and asked her to delete gold-diggers and prioritize my "citas" according to my personal criteria. The effectiveness of this screen made my dates more meaningful. The key is having a sincere and impartial "date coordinator." Of course, this meant that I never met some very beautiful women. However, after meeting a few beautiful, shallow gold diggers, you realize that not waisting your effort on them is a blessing.

Lastly, I hope you don't get overwhelmed by this forum. Currently you have a flood of forum and personal e-mails coming your way. Even if you choose to be selective in the e-mails that you respond, or only check-in a few days a week...I hope you do stick around for a long time. Your presence would be very helpful. Ideally, your contributions to PL will result in translating gigs -your English skills are outstanding- that will compensate you for all of the time and effort you spend answering our questions. Welcome!

mudd
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hola Carolina,
I remember you, I sent you  a list of girls from your agency a while back, and asked you opinion of each girl, and you gave me a very good, honest response, about  who was serious, who was complicated or materialistic ect,, so thanks again for providing  good service.

Question for you, some guys that I met in Medellin, who have gone to Cail before, stated that they won’t return to Cali because they felt, or found the girls there not to be too honest, looking to scam money, visa or they had a local boyfriend on the side while dating a gringo. What is your opinion on this, and I know you can’t generalize every girl from Cali, what a good way for a client to stay away from these types of girls.

teoblas
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Welcome Carolina

valleydude
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Carolina,

Como esta? Gracias por tu post excelente! Yo no tengo preguntas pero yo apprecie que tienes diga. Cuando lei tu post primera piense "Ok espero y lei, talvez yo aprendar mas?" pero despues lei este post quiero a animar tu post mas.

Mi punto: Si tu recibi mensajes privado escribi respuestas aqui tambien, por favor? (pero talvez no incluir nombres)

Es no importante si tienes 20 o 40 años. Todo informacion es bueno informacion. Yo se como usar tu informacion y si yo no uso tu agencia pago por este informacion. jaja

Ahhh.... mi espanol es malo pero tu ingles es bueno tan creo entiendas?

In a nutshell, I don't have any question but I think I can get some good information from your posts. I hope you do not limit your responses to email. Please answer here and leave out the names. There are many of us reading but don't feel the need to overwhelm you with questions.

For all you guys that want to correct my Spanish... blah blah blah. jaja
(but constructive criticisim is welcome)

V-Dude

OkieMan
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Excellent Post! - Thanks!, posted by valleydude on Sep 24, 2005

V-dude,

That was great.  I am trying to read your message and others that write some in spanish.  I think I can understand a good deal of it, but I still have a long way to go.  But, it's good practice.

OkieMan

beenthere
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Excellent Post! - Thanks!, posted by OkieMan on Sep 24, 2005

Hey, I'm fluent in spanish, and I'm still struggling to understand his message...
valleydude
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Excellent Post! - Thanks!, posted by beenthere on Sep 25, 2005

haha! It's kind of a combo Spanish with English structure.

Sometimes I write something and when I go back, I think: "What was it I was writting?"

V-Dude

valleydude
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Excellent Post! - Thanks!, posted by OkieMan on Sep 24, 2005

Thanks Okie! I am glad you are starting to pick some of it up. I have along way to go too. If you get a girl with a good sense of humor it can be a lot of fun. It's good, cheap entertainment for me. I dig it.

FrankO- Dude that whole Cyrillic thing just totally gives me a headache. My hat is off to anyone that can read two words of it. Yuck!!!!

I don't want to hijack this thread so adios por ahora....

V-Dude

Frank O
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I sent her an e mail & told her to respond on here instead of answering every e mail. I agree about her input. I guess I'm lucky I"m REALLY fluent in Spanish as I see many of you struggling. I guess that's how I felt about Russian!! LOL!!!
doombug
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by doombug]

"Chaoo" vs "Ciao"?

You're a bored exile, eh?

OkieMan
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

darolina,

Thank you for posting on our board again. As you can see, many of us wanted to know if you were for real or not. You said several things in your second post that I would like to ask you.  I also will be emailing you soon, as there are some questions that I do not wish to post on this board.  They will be more a private nature.
Well, first let me say that from my opinion, you said some things that make sense; but then again, I have already heard them before.  For instance, I am 52 years of age.  Even though you don't know me, or what I look like; I would think that it would be very unrealistic for a man my age to think of having a meaningful relationship with a young lady your age.  Do you agree?  So, therefore, I am not chasing after the real young "hotties", as some do.  But, my questions would tend to be ones that have to do with  understanding the culture.  You said that in your opinion, the ladies that would make the best wives, are also the same ones that no one wants.  Can you explain?  I understand that in Colombia, if the ladies are 30 + and have kids, the Colombian men will not marry them.  I don't know if these men are just not interested in the women at all; or just don't want the responsibility of the children.  Now, I don't want to marry a 30+  woman with 3 kids either.  But, I have looked at several websites that have some very beautiful, desirable ladies who have 1 child.  I can't speak for the other american men, but I would not have a problem with that, assuming the other factors work well.  So, I would like to hear from you concerning the ladies and men that you have experience working with at Latin Encounters.  I also want to say again, that I am thrilled that you are posting on this board; but it might be a little difficult for you to get inside the mind of a middle-aged man who is seriously looking for a wife for at least one reason-- your age!  Please do not be offended, but at 20 years old, your life experiences will tend to run towards other ladies your age.  I would not expect a 20 year old to really be ready to get married, and leave her family and her country-- move thousands of miles away and live with a man she has known for a relatively short time.  Most of the 20 something girls just want to play around; and the guys that go out with them, just want to have sex with them, play around with them, and then go home.  That is not what I am interested in!  I have 3 grown sons, and a grown step-daughter.  I have 1 grandson.  Games is not what I am about!! The other men on this board will have to speak for themselves, but most of these guys seems to be very stable, nice men who wants a real marriage with a sweet, beautiful lady.  I hope these comments give you some idea of where I am coming from.  Since I have never used Latin Encounters up to this point, I can not comment on how your agency works.  But, I do know that Margareth has also posted on this board, and many men (especially Pete) has made some very nice comments about her.   By the way, I know Pete.  I stayed at his apartment in May.  Well, that's all for now, but please continue to post.

OkieMan

Malandro
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

escribes el ingles mejor que algunos hombres aqui. por lo tanto, tengo dudas que tu seas una mujer colombiana.
Frank O
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to tu hablas ingles bien.  "kids in a ..., posted by Malandro on Sep 24, 2005

y todavia no le crees?!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: